• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
How does Hellfest compare to Wacken? It seems like its trying to be "Wacken France".

Sort of.

6 stages of which 2 are "twin stages". Altar/Temple and Main Stage I & II.
Bigger names, but it all takes place on the festival, and metal corner. Camping is boring.
But great atmosphere, apart from the tourist in disguise and the ridiculous payment system.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
People are either resting/recuperating from Wacken, or are mostly in the "Praise & Critisism" part, the (German) news part or the "Suggestions" part of the forum.

And there's Party San this weekend. Actually, started as from tomorrow, so many have gone today.

Alix

W:O:A Metalmaster
12 Juli 2010
near Brisbane, Australia
People are either resting/recuperating from Wacken, or are mostly in the "Praise & Critisism" part, the (German) news part or the "Suggestions" part of the forum.

And there's Party San this weekend. Actually, started as from tomorrow, so many have gone today.

Busy couple of days. Bloodstock is tomorrow as well, so once I set off for that, I won't be back online until Monday night at the earliest. Good times over here with the family. Bloody cold though :ugly:

dishayu

W:O:A Metalhead
12 Sep. 2013
Bedok, Singapore
Doing 3 hikes (2 easy, 1 moderately hard) right after another muddy, tiring WOA has completely wrecked me. I'm gonna take a break and just sleep in tomorrow, or just go see some museums to recuperate a bit.

As for the steel panther discussion earlier, someone would have to pay me to watch that abomination. Einherjer were absolutely godlike at the W.E.T. stage in the same time slot. The sound setup on those two stages was just on a completely different level from the main stages this time.

On that note, are people in the praise and criticism section making comments on the sound issues of the main stages? Because I thought it was terrible... especially during the Maiden performance.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Doing 3 hikes (2 easy, 1 moderately hard) right after another muddy, tiring WOA has completely wrecked me. I'm gonna take a break and just sleep in tomorrow, or just go see some museums to recuperate a bit.

As for the steel panther discussion earlier, someone would have to pay me to watch that abomination. Einherjer were absolutely godlike at the W.E.T. stage in the same time slot. The sound setup on those two stages was just on a completely different level from the main stages this time.

On that note, are people in the praise and criticism section making comments on the sound issues of the main stages? Because I thought it was terrible... especially during the Maiden performance.

Answer to that question:
They make MOSTLY remarks about the sound AT Iron Maiden. The rest of the bands aren't really mentioned. But it appeared to have been crappy, as I have understood it.