• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
I'm chilling today watching shows that I missed. Steel Panther was hilariously funny. That 16y old girl will have memory for life!

I started BFMV until I was asleep.. I will go resume it now :D

unfortunately all the jokes where the same as 2 years ago, or just slightly different.
But sill it was fun.
Don't need to see them again the coming 5 years though

Tri-6

W:O:A Metalhead
13 Aug. 2012
St. Louis, MO USA
yeah I think that's the main thing.

Yeah, I loved Wacken in 2013 and wouldn't mind going back, but as I plan a trip next summer I find myself not wanting to deal with the mud or the sheer number of people. I'm shocked there are still tickets left. I told my buddy who went with me in 13 that "oh it will be sold out by Sunday night so lets figure on a different fest." Yet tickets are still around. The price isn't helping.

Milkie

W:O:A Metalmaster
23 Juli 2013
Hellsinki, Finland
Yeah, I loved Wacken in 2013 and wouldn't mind going back, but as I plan a trip next summer I find myself not wanting to deal with the mud or the sheer number of people. I'm shocked there are still tickets left. I told my buddy who went with me in 13 that "oh it will be sold out by Sunday night so lets figure on a different fest." Yet tickets are still around. The price isn't helping.

Yeah it's weird that the last 10k has been taking so long. It has been sold out so fast the past years.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
I reckon, based solely on my experience, it'll be sold out tomorrow, which will, indeed, be rather late, compared to other years. Which has to do with the price raise of €30, the bad wet Wacken twice in a row and personal factors. (and yes, the 30Euro thing is still a big issue in the German part!)

Either way, I will NOT be going, unless I win 2 tickets. Which I won't. So, it's basically no issue. :ugly:

I even don't know if I'll go to Hellfest next year! I might actually consider Fall of Summer in Torcy (77, France) and Party-San.