• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
Well, from my side, it was not that awesome.. the damn rain everyday.. I was tired wearing my rubber boots. My feet hurt like hell and on many occasions, I decided to stay at the tent. Saturday night save the weekend for me because of Twisted Sister and Arch Enemy. I was so desperate when the thunderstorm hit us in the morning. I was hoping being able to wear my shoes.... But no.. I almost left the site but I decided to stay.

Overall, it was great weekend mainly because I met a lot of great peoples and hopefully i will see them again.

yeah the rain was a big bummer. but I noticed last year that as long as I don't focus on it and just ignore it I can still have an awesome time.

But yeah once your feet hurt because of the boots it's kinda hard to ignore :(

Milkie

W:O:A Metalmaster
23 Juli 2013
Hellsinki, Finland
Well, from my side, it was not that awesome.. the damn rain everyday.. I was tired wearing my rubber boots. My feet hurt like hell and on many occasions, I decided to stay at the tent. Saturday night save the weekend for me because of Twisted Sister and Arch Enemy. I was so desperate when the thunderstorm hit us in the morning. I was hoping being able to wear my shoes.... But no.. I almost left the site but I decided to stay.

Overall, it was great weekend mainly because I met a lot of great peoples and hopefully i will see them again.

My feet got really tired wearing my heavy boots... For next year I'll need to buy rubber boots.

Yeah the storm was quite bad. But last year was so much worse than this year. This year the rain didn't mostly last that long.

that would be awesome :D

Yeah. :D

yeah the rain was a big bummer. but I noticed last year that as long as I don't focus on it and just ignore it I can still have an awesome time.

But yeah once your feet hurt because of the boots it's kinda hard to ignore :(

When I went to sleep it was raining and when I woke up it was raining. At that point I was bit concerned that maybe I wouldn't have that fun. But I did have really fun then too!

Alix

12 Juli 2010
near Brisbane, Australia
It was! I was in front of the other stage for Arch Enemy (which was AWESOME) and I was quite happy.

I had contemplated seeing Arch Enemy again, but it took three days to find a friend who's been living in Norway for two years, so I had a couple of beers and a long chat with her instead. Her phone was doing weird things and she was doing media work, so it was difficult to get in touch and find each other, but we managed in the end :)

Finnchick

2 März 2012
SH, Germany
they actually want more people to arrive early so there won't be trafficjams and all that.

"In 2017, Metalheads will be allowed to come to the W:O:A already on Monday, 31st of July, 2017 3pm without having to pay early bird fees. With this we aim to distribute the incoming guests more evenly over all three days (Monday to Wednesday), which in turn should decrease the risk of traffic jams and waiting times. (In 2016, a fee of 30€ per person was charged on Monday, 20€ on Tuesday)"

I have been wondering why they haven´t done that earlier. I think it will be good. But sunday will still have crazy traffic.

dishayu

W:O:A Metalhead
12 Sep. 2013
Bedok, Singapore
Hello from Lofoten, Norway!

The rain last year trained me well. I think I managed to deal with it quite alright.

Stayed till the very end on all days... Testament was awesome, same with Dio Disciples.

Now I have a few days of hiking to do with hurting feet, which might end up being a struggle.

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
so, the infield still looks like shit :p

webcaminfield_20160809_090004.jpg

Finnchick

2 März 2012
SH, Germany
yeah sunday will always be crazy.
But When Loco and I left at 07:44 there was no traffic jam until a few km before hamburg and that didn't last long.

We were bit late this year because we went to see AE and had to sleep few hours after that but we only had that Wacken traffic and then free roads. But we go different direction than most.