• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Alix

W:O:A Metalmaster
12 Juli 2010
near Brisbane, Australia
trying to get some rest before the new year at work kicks off.
so, what's new down under?

I've been cleaning stuff, that's new :ugly: It started yesterday - I stayed overnight at my friends' place since it was New Year's. I was the first one awake and I was bored, so I picked up the rubbish in the common area, then did the dishes, then swept the floor, and still no-one else was awake by then, so I went home (when they finally woke, they rang me to say 'thank you'). Then yesterday and today I've been cleaning my room. I've been replaced by an impostor!

Other than that...still hot, but not unseasonably hot.

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
I've been cleaning stuff, that's new :ugly: It started yesterday - I stayed overnight at my friends' place since it was New Year's. I was the first one awake and I was bored, so I picked up the rubbish in the common area, then did the dishes, then swept the floor, and still no-one else was awake by then, so I went home (when they finally woke, they rang me to say 'thank you'). Then yesterday and today I've been cleaning my room. I've been replaced by an impostor!

Other than that...still hot, but not unseasonably hot.

I've been cleaning up on new years morning as well. woke up on the couch of a freind, who hosted the party where I went. so I cleaned up as well since nobody else was awake and I was bored... this year sure started funny :D