• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Alix

W:O:A Metalmaster
12 Juli 2010
near Brisbane, Australia
I actually saw a woman in wheelchair close to one of the mainstage and some random people carried her somewhere in her wheelchair. And I think those were completely random people. Some people are just really nice! :)

That's Wacken for you ;)

Also, that's some people for you in general. Four years ago there was major flooding in Brisbane (I'm sure I've told this story multiple times). Thousands of unaffected strangers flocked to the riverside suburbs to help out people's homes, businesses and clean the streets. The Lord Mayor at the time had the sense to make public transport free for that period of time.

Vexxeilxez

5 Aug. 2015
That enviroment is one of my favourite things about metal. Mutual respect is so rare yet you go to almost any metal concert and it's everywhere. The world would rock if everyone had the same mentality.