• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Gash

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Sep. 2006
Gelderland
www.last.fm
I'm not exactly new here, but since I've been absent for a few years, allow me to re-introduce myself!

My name is Gijs (don't even try to pronounce it, just call me Bob), I'm 25 years old and live in a small country called The Netherlands, which is NOT the same as Holland, NOT a province of Germany and no, it's also NOT to be confused with Denmark (it happens all the time, for some weird reason).

I've been at Wacken 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012 and will be back in 2016! If anyone is interested in having a beer (or two, or three, etc.) with me, your best chance is to walk around campground A, screaming: "Yoho, yohee! Free beer and hookers for me!" If I'm around I'll come for you and invite you to our camp for some beers. :)

My hobbies are (in no particular order): listening to music, slappin' da bass, hiking, travelling, cooking and eating good food, reading a good book and playing computer games every now and then. Ofcourse, festivals also have my interest!

I also organize Metal related events with my organisation "Achterhoeks Metalfront" (look us up on Facebook!). We're working on a small scale festival in the open air theatre of Eibergen, NL. The first edition was cool! Hope to see you all there in May 2016!

If you have any questions; shoot! :D

Cheers people!

Milkie

W:O:A Metalmaster
23 Juli 2013
Hellsinki, Finland
I'm not exactly new here, but since I've been absent for a few years, allow me to re-introduce myself!

My name is Gijs (don't even try to pronounce it, just call me Bob), I'm 25 years old and live in a small country called The Netherlands, which is NOT the same as Holland, NOT a province of Germany and no, it's also NOT to be confused with Denmark (it happens all the time, for some weird reason).

I've been at Wacken 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012 and will be back in 2016! If anyone is interested in having a beer (or two, or three, etc.) with me, your best chance is to walk around campground A, screaming: "Yoho, yohee! Free beer and hookers for me!" If I'm around I'll come for you and invite you to our camp for some beers. :)

My hobbies are (in no particular order): listening to music, slappin' da bass, hiking, travelling, cooking and eating good food, reading a good book and playing computer games every now and then. Ofcourse, festivals also have my interest!

I also organize Metal related events with my organisation "Achterhoeks Metalfront" (look us up on Facebook!). We're working on a small scale festival in the open air theatre of Eibergen, NL. The first edition was cool! Hope to see you all there in May 2016!

Cheers people!

Welcome back! You could always come to the forum meeting, I'm sure we will have that next year as well.

Oh that festival thing sounds cool!

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland

Cheers people!

Welkom terug ouwe rukker :p
Is er al meer info bekend over je festival?

Guardian of Silence

W:O:A Metalmaster
29 Dez. 2011
Tom Kyle

Cheers people!

Hi, man. Just tried to pronounce it, doesn't seem to difficult, something like geysh?

Vexxeilxez

5 Aug. 2015
Hey guys, My names Ryan. Last weekend on a drunken whim my friend and I finally decided that we are going to Wacken for the first time. Woke up like children on christmas and got our tickets as they went on sale. We're coming from Canada and excited to meet some badass people! And badass tunes of course. Much beer shall be consumed! Cheers

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
Hey guys, My names Ryan. Last weekend on a drunken whim my friend and I finally decided that we are going to Wacken for the first time. Woke up like children on christmas and got our tickets as they went on sale. We're coming from Canada and excited to meet some badass people! And badass tunes of course. Much beer shall be consumed! Cheers

Welcome Ryan from Canada! :D

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien

Welcome to the forum that makes crazy! :ugly:
Bienvenue au forum qui fait (des) fou(s). :ugly:

(Comme ça je suis sûr que c'est fait dans les 2 langues. / This way, I'm sure it's done in the 2 languages)

Gash

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Sep. 2006
Gelderland
www.last.fm

Awesome! Make sure to camp on ground A, so it won't be too far of a walk back to your tent after leaving our camp drunk! :D

symphonium

14 Aug. 2015
Quebec, Canada
Hello everyone!!

I am new to this forum so I figured out that the best place to start was here! :D

Favorite music: Metal. I listen and appreciate a lot of sub-genre, mainly Folk, Power, Trash, Death
Wacken: first time this year after having try to get tickets for years!
[B]Beer: I am not really a Beer type of person. I drink mostly wine...though I find that good music, sunshine and beer form a winning team!
Why I'm on the forum?[/B] To meet other metal heads, to ask the zillion questions I may have about the Wacken Festival and Germany (and Europe):rolleyes:;)