Howdy Strangers

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
I do wanna go to some of the WW1 & WW2 battle sites and maybe Auschwitz just to see if that's the camp my grandfather was sent to.

I've been in Dachau (near Munich), and already that experience made me realise, I'd never set foot in any of those camps anymore! It was more than impressing, overwhelming etc.
And according to the Greek guide (who lived half her life in Germany),and survived Dachau, it was one of the "friendliest" camps.

Shocking. And that's just actually an understatement. I still don't find the proper words of what I saw there.

Darkfang

W:O:A Metalhead
I've been in Dachau (near Munich), and already that experience made me realise, I'd never set foot in any of those camps anymore! It was more than impressing, overwhelming etc.
And according to the Greek guide (who lived half her life in Germany),and survived Dachau, it was one of the "friendliest" camps.

Shocking. And that's just actually an understatement. I still don't find the proper words of what I saw there.

I visited the camp Struthof in Natzwiller and it was shocking. The way they build the camp was very exhausting for the prisoners and seeing the gas chamber and the acid baths... speechless... :(

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien