• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

T-Lex

W:O:A Metalhead
10 Apr. 2015
Scotland
Ooh what happened? :(

Good luck! You'll be fine. :)

Got a chest and throat infection. I think its from the sudden change in weather/heat and the air con on the plane. Also got attacked by a horse fly in my bra that latched onto my arm an finger when i was flailing it to get off haha.

Still wish i was there :( week ago we all met up soon.

Milkie

W:O:A Metalmaster
23 Juli 2013
Hellsinki, Finland
Got a chest and throat infection. I think its from the sudden change in weather/heat and the air con on the plane. Also got attacked by a horse fly in my bra that latched onto my arm an finger when i was flailing it to get off haha.

Still wish i was there :( week ago we all met up soon.

Oh. :( Sounds nasty.

Yeah me too.. I just want back to Germany in general :D

Milkie

W:O:A Metalmaster
23 Juli 2013
Hellsinki, Finland
Same, me and bex have already looked into coming over again soon and maybe a few other places around there :ugly:

I didnt want to leave and was teary on the plane.
Sucks we didnt all hang out more too.

I'm going to book flights to Hamburg today or soon anyway, because I'm going to my moms place for christmas. :)

Yeah same... I've never cried when I've had to say goodbye to mom but this time I did. :D

Next year we all should exchange numbers! And hopefully hangout a bit more. :D

T-Lex

W:O:A Metalhead
10 Apr. 2015
Scotland
I'm going to book flights to Hamburg today or soon anyway, because I'm going to my moms place for christmas. :)

Yeah same... I've never cried when I've had to say goodbye to mom but this time I did. :D

Next year we all should exchange numbers! And hopefully hangout a bit more. :D

Yeah definitely :D but i noticed the signal wasnt working alot.

that's not good :o
hope you'll feel better soon!

well Milkie, Loco and me hung out a lot though :p

Well you should of replied to texts quicker, before my mobile died :p

Zuletzt bearbeitet: