• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

T-Lex

W:O:A Metalhead
10 Apr. 2015
Scotland
Oh, that's indeed not much at all. :D How do you manage? I think maybe the finnish airline has 23 as limit which is quite a lot.. not sure tho

hahaha were just taking the basics and things we know we will need. Hopefully we will be fine :D

So your going with one of those cheap airlines I'm guessing?

No it was all quite expensive, just was all we could afford and thought we could manage which we did :)

Alix

W:O:A Metalmaster
12 Juli 2010
near Brisbane, Australia
For me and Bex we came to 13.5 kg :)
Thats with tent and everything!

Holy cow! Here I was thinking my 22-23kg total was doing well :ugly: Mind you, that's packing for a 1 - 2 month trip. I'm always so baffled when people pack more stuff than me; I saw this a LOT on flights to and from Dubai airport. I used to think "I've packed a whole house in here...what the hell could you possibly HAVE in there?" I've since put it down to "rich people going on a shopping holiday who don't want to wait/pay for shipping, and only bring their kids so they can carry 120kg of crap home without an extra charge" :p

T-Lex

W:O:A Metalhead
10 Apr. 2015
Scotland
I'm sure you will! Just can't maybe buy that much stuff. :(

Ah i think we might pay to get extra stuff back home with us, or throw away things we like less :p haha!

Holy cow! Here I was thinking my 22-23kg total was doing well :ugly: Mind you, that's packing for a 1 - 2 month trip. I'm always so baffled when people pack more stuff than me; I saw this a LOT on flights to and from Dubai airport. I used to think "I've packed a whole house in here...what the hell could you possibly HAVE in there?" I've since put it down to "rich people going on a shopping holiday who don't want to wait/pay for shipping, and only bring their kids so they can carry 120kg of crap home without an extra charge" :p

Yeah its a tad crazy that we managed to get most of it in! :D bet we forget something haha! :ugly:

So here i am sitting with hair dye in, waiting for it to develop....praying to the gods that i haven't messed it up.... eep!!

Milkie

W:O:A Metalmaster
23 Juli 2013
Hellsinki, Finland
Ah i think we might pay to get extra stuff back home with us, or throw away things we like less :p haha!

Yeah its a tad crazy that we managed to get most of it in! :D bet we forget something haha! :ugly:

So here i am sitting with hair dye in, waiting for it to develop....praying to the gods that i haven't messed it up.... eep!!

That's a good option!

What color are you dying your hair? I should do mine today. :p