• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
Yeah i guess :p

So how are you doing?
Are the new euro trip plans coming together?

Pretty good overall. And no not really, haha. I would love to come over but I'm not obsessed with metal like I used to be (I still love it of course), so it's not quite as much of a priority as it was when I was younger. I'll make it over there at some point, but it won't be anytime soon.

Alix

W:O:A Metalmaster
12 Juli 2010
near Brisbane, Australia
I'm so annoyed at myself for letting the person at the wristband place last year leave my wristband so lose... Especially now that I think I've lost a bit weight so it's pretty annoying how loose it is..

I've slipped off all of my loose ones and put them in a safe place; that leaves me with three. Some were really tough to get off and I probably wouldn't be able to get them back on, but eh :)

Alix

12 Juli 2010
near Brisbane, Australia
Finally went to Dead of Winter festival and I had such a good time :D There is a fair to good chance I may have picked up something nasty, but so far, no symptoms...My friends' band LORD played; one had a cold and another has a stomach bug :o They got through it very well though :)

Zachia

8 Mai 2012
so..vacation starts tomorow..!
One nightshift to go and on sunday evening weˋll meet up with our friends and go to Wacken:)