Q & A about Wacken Open Air

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
I changen my number about 17 or so months ago?
Don't use WhatsApp anymore though, haven't for a rather long time.

my number ends in 75, so if you have that it's all good.

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland

juspe

31 Mai 2015
Hello! How hard it is to get taxi at night from Wacken to Bad Bramstedt. I´m coming with 3 friends and we have hotel in Bad Bramsted. I was wondering if we should preorder a taxi for every night at Wacken or will there be plenty of taxi´s without a long waiting time or any other ideas how to get Bad Bramsted at night?

Wackentom

5 Apr. 2005
zuhause in Niedersachsen
Hello! How hard it is to get taxi at night from Wacken to Bad Bramstedt. I´m coming with 3 friends and we have hotel in Bad Bramsted. I was wondering if we should preorder a taxi for every night at Wacken or will there be plenty of taxi´s without a long waiting time or any other ideas how to get Bad Bramsted at night?

usualy u´ll find Taxis at the Bus-shuttle place at everytime.

also u can show here
http://www.taxi-kurier-winkel.de/WackenOpenAir.htm

and email them with ur question,for more Details, seems they also speak english

OR, ask at your Hotel, some Hotels offers special Wacken Transfers at that times ;)

PaulaLeeds

31 Mai 2015
Bridge Cameras - clarification

Hi I did post in the "Cameras at Wacken" thread but this seems more relevant. The Fest ABC states this year that no bridge cameras will be allowed. Is this just ones with interchangeable lenses ? I have a Panasonic Lumix DMC-LZ40. It's not a professional camera and has a fixed lens. Is this ok ?

Sif

5 Aug. 2014
Portugal
Hi!!

Hi guys!
So i've wondered if you can answer me a question!

If you go by car, does your car stay next to your tent? Are there specific campgrouds for ppl with cars? (not just tents). And, if you have to leave right after the shows end on the last night, is it hard to get out of the camping area with the car during the night?

Milkie

23 Juli 2013
Hellsinki, Finland
Hi guys!
So i've wondered if you can answer me a question!

If you go by car, does your car stay next to your tent? Are there specific campgrouds for ppl with cars? (not just tents). And, if you have to leave right after the shows end on the last night, is it hard to get out of the camping area with the car during the night?

I don't really know about this since I don't go by car but I think this will help you:

http://www.wacken.com/en/festival-info/parking-camping-regulations/

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
how did i not see that?? :ugly: thank you Milkie!
well i guess there will be no problem then, even by the picture with the path things look preety well organized!

You can camp next to your car on all camping grounds, except A and B (though also subjected to changes!), which are reserved for people who come by public transportations and bus companies. And you can get out as well, provided you're not "locked" in by a tent/another car. If you want to prevent thqat, park it near the "street".