• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Darkfang

W:O:A Metalhead
Meeting today... I hate when my manager think that I can do anything in the next week or so when I have to do, by myself, an 8000 ish pc migration of SCCM Client (to SCCM 2012) and the training for the technicians. "Can you do that next week ?" Me : no. "When then ?" Next month. "What?"

Everyone in my team would say yes (because they are kind of scared) but me, he doesn't scared me at all. I'm his best employee but I'm starting to have an attitude :). We are overwhelmed and we have to do the job for 5 when we are 4 (well, 2½). The half-man is making a lot of careless misktakes and another one in a remote location (very smart but junior in packaging/deployment tasks) that I have to teach how to do the job. That doesn't count unexpected project that some of us must be assigned to..

I think being an employee is not my cup of tea... Being a consultant was more challenging...

Earlier this year, I said that I will not finish the year in this job.. We'll see the incoming job offer...

:uff: back to the training stuff :uff:

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien

't Mag ook! Het is niet omdat ik slecht zie, dat ik ook daarvoor moet opdraaien voor de meerkosten! Ik heb het nodig om "normaal" zelfstandig te kunnen werken! Iets wat voor jullie gewoon is, moet voor mij worden aangepast. En iets wat "maar" door 3 gebruikt wordt, is nu eenmaal duurder dan iets wat door 1.000'en wordt gebruikt.

Dus mag Walenland het doen.