• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Jamatoo

27 Juli 2014
Male/Female: M
Favorite music: Metal in general

First Wacken for me and im coming ''alone'' so bit nervous... but im sure we will have a great party ;D
Maybe ill get to meet some of you ;)

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland

First Wacken for me and im coming ''alone'' so bit nervous... but im sure we will have a great party ;D

You'll make friends quite easy at wacken so no need to be nervous!
Thoug, i always get nervous too haha.

But welcome to the forum. Take a jump into the hot tub with the rest of us!

Finnchick

W:O:A Metalmaster
2 März 2012
SH, Germany

You could come to Forum meeting on wednesday 20:00. It is next to Pole sitting place. There you would meet few, including 3 Finns. :)

jussupoff

4 Aug. 2014
Germany
Hello. I am a newbie here, just got my ticket for Wacken 2015 and that will be my first Wacken.

I want to say YAY to all of you who were able to get tickets, it was a struggle, but I think it will be totally worth it!

agresionpower

22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
Hello. I am a newbie here, just got my ticket for Wacken 2015 and that will be my first Wacken.

I want to say YAY to all of you who were able to get tickets, it was a struggle, but I think it will be totally worth it!

Welcome!

Can you maybe share a bit more? Where are you from and your age for example. That usually gives a better pocture of who we're talking to :)

Sif

5 Aug. 2014
Portugal
Newbie here!

Hey!!

Well I just got the tickets for WOA 2015 so I thought I come introduce myself!

31 year old female from Porto, in Portugal! I like most power and heavy metal, but like bands from various genres of metal.

I'll be going along with my guy, it's like the ultimate festival for us, we just haven't gone sooner since I only know when I have vacations in january... So it's kind of a gamble buying the ticket, but I really want to go in 2015! Let's see!

Hope to meet a lot of people there!:D

agresionpower

22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
Hey!!

31 year old female from Porto, in Portugal! I like most power and heavy metal, but like bands from various genres of metal.

I'll be going along with my guy, it's like the ultimate festival for us, we just haven't gone sooner since I only know when I have vacations in january... So it's kind of a gamble buying the ticket, but I really want to go in 2015! Let's see!

welcome!

feel free to take a dive in the hot tub for some general talking with the rest of us :)

Giuliano

6 Aug. 2014
Hello,
I'm 38 and I'm from Romania. I've been to WOA for the first time in 2007. Since then I planned to get back but it was not possible. 2015 will be the year of return. I already got the tickets and I'll be coming with my wife. For her it will be the first time to WOA. Hopefully, not the last.
About me... I like all kinds of metal, from classic heavy metal to brutal death metal. My favourite band is Therion.
All the best and I hope I'll spend some nice time here!

agresionpower

22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
Hello,
I'm 38 and I'm from Romania. I've been to WOA for the first time in 2007. Since then I planned to get back but it was not possible. 2015 will be the year of return. I already got the tickets and I'll be coming with my wife. For her it will be the first time to WOA. Hopefully, not the last.
About me... I like all kinds of metal, from classic heavy metal to brutal death metal. My favourite band is Therion.

Welcome!

Finnchick

W:O:A Metalmaster
2 März 2012
SH, Germany
Hey!!

Hello,

Welcome :)

Jasmint

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Aug. 2014
Niedersaxxen
Hello!
27 year old female from germany, just wanted to say hello to you all!
If you dont mind i'm gonna post here and also in the german parts of the site.

I like Heavy Metal, Black Metal (Melodic Black too)
EBM, True Metal and...yap...Metal Metal....:D joke...:D
Srsly I like a lot.
I've been to wacken in 2006 and 2007. It was awesome of course.

so well...lets go.

Looking forward to hearing from you! :)

agresionpower

22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
Hello!
27 year old female from germany, just wanted to say hello to you all!
If you dont mind i'm gonna post here and also in the german parts of the site.

I like Heavy Metal, Black Metal (Melodic Black too)
EBM, True Metal and...yap...Metal Metal....:D joke...:D
Srsly I like a lot.
I've been to wacken in 2006 and 2007. It was awesome of course.

so well...lets go.

Looking forward to hearing from you! :)

Welcome! Feel free to post anywhere you want.
And uf you want, join us in the hot tub :)