2015 Xmas sale sold out?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Pantho

13 Sep. 2012
I just got home from Wacken and saw the presale tickets are up for 2015.

Are they sold out already? Metaltix.com just says a link here will appear to purchase them, but the link should have been there since this morning it seems.

The pre-sale starts in the night from Sunday, 3rd of August to Monday 4th of August at Midnight (German time) – exclusively here at Metaltix.com! As always, we will first offer the 10.000 limited X-Mas Tickets.

Why would you start a sale at that time, takes folk time to get home you know :/.

Thoringar

W:O:A Metalhead
13 Aug. 2013
Ostfriesische Grenze
I just got home from Wacken and saw the presale tickets are up for 2015.

Are they sold out already? Metaltix.com just says a link here will appear to purchase them, but the link should have been there since this morning it seems.

Why would you start a sale at that time, takes folk time to get home you know :/.

'Cause they need the money to refund and pay debts from the old festival with the ticket money from the new festival. Do agree, though, that it'd be more sensible to wait ... let's say, a month, until the metalheads who return broke from the old festival have had time to refund themselves for the ticket prices for the new one, too!^^

UltimoAviso

15 Aug. 2012
California, USA
the line for presale has started. metaltix is making us wait in line to avoid overloading their servers even more... and by refreshing the page you lose your spot...kinda hard not to refresh when the auto-refresh times out and i have to refresh myself...

UltimoAviso

15 Aug. 2012
California, USA
yea this is a joke. i waited an hour and then it said "an error has occured" and tried to resend me to the metaltix page, thus losing my place in line (again)

UltimoAviso

15 Aug. 2012
California, USA
"we want people to go one by one so its easier for them" pretty much means
"we dont want to upgrade our servers for the 50,000 people that will visit this page at this time so sucks to be you guys"

also if i might note in the url you have the same "id" number as i do haha

peteynice

31 März 2013
This is an absolute joke. Not much of an advertisement for http://wlec.ag . I would be more than willing to pay a 10 Euro "Technology Fee" on top of the ticket price if it meant a positive ordering experience.

Pantho

13 Sep. 2012
I thought, finally thought!

I changed it to hold4. and it stayed in the que for 25minutes, was shocked.
However on the last refresh it timed out, I'm going to wait in it once more then go to bed. Like most I have obligations early Monday morning :(

This entire thing is just a case of "Oh, let's see who is lucky enough not to time out on a 60second auto refresh loop!". They're essentially organizing a DDoS against themselves, genius ...

Pantho

13 Sep. 2012
Just as I went to bed at 01:10AM BST (02:10AM CEST) I made it through the que :)

I believe ticket number: 5578. So while I managed to get it at the cheaper presale, I know none of my friends who did :/