• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Zachia

W:O:A Metalmaster
8 Mai 2012
Yeah I hear that! this holiday is going to cost a small fortune.... but worth it I think. I am looking forward to the board meeting so that I can put faces to names and see if german beer really is better ;)

Usualy German beer ist good but not "Becks".-thatˋs what they sell there...:ugly:

Scolastica

2 Apr. 2014
Switzerland
www.facebook.com
Newbie Introduction?

Hello Metalheads :)

Here I am: Susanne

Male/Female: female
Favourite Bands: Turisas Powerwolf Apocalyptica Trivium

First Wacken 2010 and ever since :D

At the moment I‘m in my final Year as a Graphic Design Student in Zurich and working on my Diploma, a book. I want to portrait a metalhead from every european country and show the „metal cosmos“ and I also want to show that metalheads aren‘t only defined through their music but there is a lot more to them. My main focus lies on the design of the book. I want to give a feeling of the metal scene through the presentation and design.

Send me a message if you are interested in my project, i would be reeeeeally happy to get some answers and photographs from you. And if you have any questions just ask me!

See you in Wacken, rain or shine :ugly:

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland

At the moment I‘m in my final Year as a Graphic Design Student in Zurich and working on my Diploma, a book. I want to portrait a metalhead from every european country and show the „metal cosmos“ and I also want to show that metalheads aren‘t only defined through their music but there is a lot more to them. My main focus lies on the design of the book. I want to give a feeling of the metal scene through the presentation and design.

Send me a message if you are interested in my project, i would be reeeeeally happy to get some answers and photographs from you. And if you have any questions just ask me!

Welcome to the forum!
Feel free to spam along in this thread: http://forum.wacken.com/showthread.php?t=221802

so what kind of questions can someone expect when they "sign up" for your project?

jadedmessiah

1 März 2014
kashechewan, Onatrio

Hey what about some Canadian metal fans?? I think I know a few people who would be a great addition to your project :D at least a few fans for sure!

Zuletzt bearbeitet: