• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Alix

W:O:A Metalmaster
12 Juli 2010
near Brisbane, Australia
:D

I find it pretty good to find local translation of words though. It seems to be pretty accurate somehow.

True, but full sentences - not so good. Every time I post in the crap German thread, the first response from native German speakers is how to correctly express what I was trying to say, then an actual response to the subject matter (if I'm lucky).

Alix

12 Juli 2010
near Brisbane, Australia
Apart from the minor annoyance, why is it so important to get the gender changed in the records anyways? :p

With my current fund, it shows my actual gender (female), and because of the minor difference in detail, the computer system thinks they're two different people. I asked if it could be changed over the phone, but they needed proof to avoid fraud I guess. It's not like I could be mistaken for anyone else, since I haven't found anyone else in the whole world who shares my full name :o

Milkie

23 Juli 2013
Hellsinki, Finland
Moin. :) I just ate this:

BVvOozNIEAA5-Gm.jpg

NOMNOM

Tri-6

W:O:A Metalhead
13 Aug. 2012
St. Louis, MO USA

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
I'd never buy one. yes there are decent. but the screen is a lot smaller than my s4. and you can't change things the way you like it.
also syncing it with my google account (which we use at work) was a pain in the ass.

with the s4 you just log in with your google account and everything works right away :)

You don't have to tell me. :D Android/Google is awesome. And so is my S4.

Though Apple has the same sort of thing with iCloud. You can back up all your apps, as well as nearly everything else, and if you get a new iPhone, you can just restore everything from iCloud. And it's like your new iPhone instantly works the same way as the old one. That's they suck you in. :p