25. Wacken Open Air – X-Mas Tickets Sold-Out

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Wacken-News

Newsbot
17 Dez. 2006
www.wacken.com
Dear metalheads,

the X-Mas-Package for Wacken Open Air 2014 is sold out!

Herewith we want to thank you all for your fantastic support and loyalty during the past decades.

For the 25th Anniversary in 2014 we will again present a high class line-up with many highlights and great side...

Weiterlesen...

Death to Vatican

W:O:A Metalhead
8 Mai 2009
Torino, Italy (Juventusland!)
Holy s**t! I had to fight like a Viking to secure two X-Mas tickets.
I think Metaltix fucked up a little bit tonight but I must admit that the pressure on the site had to be enormous. And by the way, I think the two tickets purchase limitation worked out well. I say it although I had to give up trying to buy a second set of two tickets for my friends. But I think it was good after all.
By the way, the first band announcement was outstanding!

cyber999

W:O:A Metalmaster
20 Apr. 2007
The Azores - Portugal
Holy s**t! I had to fight like a Viking to secure two X-Mas tickets.
I think Metaltix fucked up a little bit tonight but I must admit that the pressure on the site had to be enormous. And by the way, I think the two tickets purchase limitation worked out well. I say it although I had to give up trying to buy a second set of two tickets for my friends. But I think it was good after all.
By the way, the first band announcement was outstanding!

indeed! i spent like 3 hours to buy 2 tickets!!

Rusalka

5 Aug. 2013
Belgrade
indeed! i spent like 3 hours to buy 2 tickets!!

Me, too. And I think someone owes me a great deal of something in exchange for all the stress the buying of the bloody XMAS tickets has caused to me :D
By the way, does anyone know (and that is the main reason I registered here in the first place) whether the t-shirt included in the XMAS package is the "anniversary" shirt or not? Because if it's not, I plan on buying the anniversary shirt, as well :cool:

Scott28

6 Aug. 2013
Hello,
I got my 2 Wacken xmas tickets but all it says is as follows:

2 1 X-Mas T-Shirt M 0,00 0,00
3 1 X-Mas T-Shirt XL 0,00 0,00
4 1 Versandkosten (Credit Card) 14,00 14,00

Here is my questions:
1.When I did my order it never asked to personalize my tickets, do I get another email to do that?
2. Why was I only charged the shipping cost while doing the order, is this the same with everyone?

I am very confused and I am kinda freaking out because I have not been asked to personalize my ticket and only have been charged the shipping cost.

Any help and reply I will really appropriate.

Thank you,

Scott

Death to Vatican

W:O:A Metalhead
8 Mai 2009
Torino, Italy (Juventusland!)
Me, too. And I think someone owes me a great deal of something in exchange for all the stress the buying of the bloody XMAS tickets has caused to me :D
By the way, does anyone know (and that is the main reason I registered here in the first place) whether the t-shirt included in the XMAS package is the "anniversary" shirt or not? Because if it's not, I plan on buying the anniversary shirt, as well :cool:

I think the X-mas shirt should be the typical "Faster-Louder-Harder" type with the front logo updated with the 2014 dates.
The 25th anniversary shirt is also very nice and I think I'm gonna buy one. Am I wrong or they advertised that we could still access the anniversary shirt at a favourable price after buying the X-mas ticket?

gkanazawa

6 Aug. 2013
Japan
I got mine half hour before all x-mas tickets were gone. I was lucky, because I was almost going to bed when I saw the sale of tickets would start in an hour.