• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Zachia

W:O:A Metalmaster
8 Mai 2012
Anyone else sick of the "Any <insert nationality here>s going to Wacken" threads?

i don´t understand this" i travel around the whol worl just to meet people of my own country "-thing . I mean: one of the greatest things of traveling /festivals is the diversity ot the people you can meet...

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
i don´t understand this" i travel around the whol worl just to meet people of my own country "-thing . I mean: one of the greatest things of traveling /festivals is the diversity ot the people you can meet...

Well it gives a sense of familiarity, which makes things feel saver.
And if you're in an other country, that's what some people need.
So I do understand it. But the threads just get so annoying...

Milkie

23 Juli 2013
Hellsinki, Finland
Well it gives a sense of familiarity, which makes things feel saver.
And if you're in an other country, that's what some people need.
So I do understand it. But the threads just get so annoying...

I do understand it too, but I don't understand when they don't meet people from other countries at all and they just hang out with people from they're home country.

For example Wacken is great place to find people that are like you, so why waste the chance? :p

Zachia

8 Mai 2012
I do understand it too, but I don't understand when they don't meet people from other countries at all and they just hang out with people from they're home country.

For example Wacken is great place to find people that are like you, so why waste the chance? :p

that´s the question at all...

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland

yeah, I always meet lots of people at wacken.
it's easy when everybody is into metal. and when everybody is drunk. :D