• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

tDa

5 Mai 2013
Anyone here know of ZREO? They do reinterpretations of Zelda music. Just listening to their Twilight Symphony... gorgeous damn music! I had previously listened to their reinterpretations of Ocarina of Time music (also recommended), but Twilight Symphony is blowing me away. Sad to see them shutting down, though... :(

At least they're offering their archives online for a while longer (with Twilight Symphony torrents and mirrors), so one can still get the music for a while longer...

Nemesiss

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 März 2006
Nederland
you have no idea what my trainer makes me do these days... it's crazy, but it feels so good :)

Everybody on the forum starting to get healty now :D

My schedule these days is 4 days a week fitness and 2 days a week kickboxing. :ugly: and like Ap said it feels soooo good. I'm addicted. :cool:
I just swapped my smoking addiction for a workout addiction. :rolleyes:

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
Everybody on the forum starting to get healty now :D

My schedule these days is 4 days a week fitness and 2 days a week kickboxing. :ugly: and like Ap said it feels soooo good. I'm addicted. :cool:
I just swapped my smoking addiction for a workout addiction. :rolleyes:

Maybe because it's getting to be not freezing cold? :D

I find it difficult to imagine being addicted to working out. Enjoying it, I can understand. Enjoying it to the point of addiction, not so much. But I wish I could get addicted to it. :p

xforeverxmetalx

29 Dez. 2007
In any case, I'm trying to get in shape too. Just got back from swimming, which was nice. Maybe this summer will be the summer I finally stick to it. I'll help encourage you guys if you help me? :D

agresionpower

22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
Maybe because it's getting to be not freezing cold? :D

I find it difficult to imagine being addicted to working out. Enjoying it, I can understand. Enjoying it to the point of addiction, not so much. But I wish I could get addicted to it. :p

A good workout will release growth hormones into your body, which feels pretty damn good.
besides that, when I'm done doing something really hardcore I just stand there and think, "did I just really manage to do that?" which is pretty good for my self esteem :)