• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

raylouie

W:O:A Metalhead
13 Mai 2013
Colorado
Newbie Newbie

YEP! that me.
I'm Ray from Colorado Springs, Colorado USA (if it matters). I'll be the Asian dude with the maiden shirt on who speaks english and very little german. Looking to meet fellow metalheads and watch/listen to awesome metal!
BTW I'm old

Zachia

W:O:A Metalmaster
8 Mai 2012
YEP! that me.
I'm Ray from Colorado Springs, Colorado USA (if it matters). I'll be the Asian dude with the maiden shirt on who speaks english and very little german. Looking to meet fellow metalheads and watch/listen to awesome metal!
BTW I'm old

No,problem.I'm old ,too:)

Koldawne

W:O:A Metalhead
31 Aug. 2012
Aylmer, Quebec Canada
Me too. You stay in those before? Any idea where they are at?

They have their own spot. I believe they take over "B" area. I am going to assume that since everyone there will be in rental tents they will probably have a little better security walking around to keep their equipment safe (at least I hope)

I have never used the tents/service before but since there was no way to bring all my camping stuff with me from Canada and I really wanted to camp that seemed like a good idea ;)