• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Koldawne

W:O:A Metalhead
31 Aug. 2012
Aylmer, Quebec Canada
I've quite numerous times already :p
But this is the first time I'm doing sports in about 12 years orso, so maybe that helps :p

I think it will. When I quit the last time I was going to the gym 4-5 days a week so I think it helped me too. I wish I could have kept going with the gym too but unfortunately it was REALLY expensive and I couldn't justify the cost.

Nemesiss

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 März 2006
Nederland
That is a good reason. It's hardest for me when I am between jobs to go anywhere. I have a bad habit of just staying in my house, it's rather depressing.

Yeah. Same here. But the gym actually helps getting me out of the house and forgetting about being jobless or if I manage to keep my flat or anything really. I'm kind of addicted now. Haha

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
Yep! I know how that is ;) Just be happy you don't have someone nagging at you to stop. It's easier to just do it when no one is there to bother you or make you feel bad if you start again.

I actually think it way easier to stop if a loved one wants you to, and if that loved one has asthma and almost had an attack because of you smoking that is... :p