• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
No luck with the jobs right now. With the economy being still crappy I'm probs F-ed.
fitness is good. Starting my kickboxing this week. So that's even better. And I quit smoking so not so much weight loss but I've been getting more toned and stronger. And I'm getting healthier. I love it!! Yeah Pinterest has been a great source of healthy living. I've seen the crafty stuff you've been posting. Have you tried any of them yet??

awesome :)
I've stopped smoking as well and started doing some fitness, but only 3 times a week... :p

Nemesiss

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 März 2006
Nederland
Yes I try a lot of them. I'm a very crafty person ;) I keep forgetting to take pictures of the ones I make but eventually I will. I was toying with the idea in my head to start a craft blog but there are so many out there that I really don't think it's worth it. Maybe in the future when I am bored.

Congrats on the quitting smoking. I did a few years ago - best decision ever.

Start a blog anyways. For loads of free ones so you might aswell and its a nice place to keep everything together and see what you've already done.

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
I know. No worries!

Good job on the quitting smoking aswell. What made you decide to quit? And how are you holding up? How long ago did you quit?

I got a burn out, so I had to stop drinking alcohol and try to relax more and stuff like that, and since alcohol is usually the reason why I start smoking again I decided that this might be the right time to stop. so I did.