• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Alix

W:O:A Metalmaster
12 Juli 2010
near Brisbane, Australia
Hiya Pat, still alive and well (sort of). A little update: my internet usage got monitored and I got a warning for having the forum open all the time... Whoops. :eek: so I couldn't go on in work anymore and in my free time I was mostly out with friends or looking for a new job. Been jobless for 2 months now... So that sucks.

So how have you been? ;)

I'm not cool enough to access non-approved websites at work. Just as well, or I'd never get any work done :p

Koldawne

W:O:A Metalhead
31 Aug. 2012
Aylmer, Quebec Canada
Hiya Pat, still alive and well (sort of). A little update: my internet usage got monitored and I got a warning for having the forum open all the time... Whoops. :eek: so I couldn't go on in work anymore and in my free time I was mostly out with friends or looking for a new job. Been jobless for 2 months now... So that sucks.

So how have you been? ;)

Doing alright. They are pretty cool here about the internet - though a lot of sites are blocked so I am happy this one is not. As long as I don't have anything to do they don't complain too loudly. Then again I normally tab to my email or something if the boss comes in :p

Are you having any luck finding something? Our contract is up at the end of May but they are supposed to be getting us back here on a new one (I won't hold my breath) If it doesn't work out I will just take the summer off since we are going to Wacken in July anyway,. No one would hire me just for a couple of months knowing I will be leaving for 3 weeks. Besides I have a ton of things I could do!

Hows your fitness going? I notice you like to pin things like that ;) You see I pin mostly craft things lol I am down about 55lbs so far though. Hopefully I will be about 65-70 down by Wacken but we'll see. It's better to lose more slowly because it is easier to keep it off that way ;) I'm still overweight but much closer to healthy than I was!

Nemesiss

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 März 2006
Nederland
Doing alright. They are pretty cool here about the internet - though a lot of sites are blocked so I am happy this one is not. As long as I don't have anything to do they don't complain too loudly. Then again I normally tab to my email or something if the boss comes in :p

Are you having any luck finding something? Our contract is up at the end of May but they are supposed to be getting us back here on a new one (I won't hold my breath) If it doesn't work out I will just take the summer off since we are going to Wacken in July anyway,. No one would hire me just for a couple of months knowing I will be leaving for 3 weeks. Besides I have a ton of things I could do!

Hows your fitness going? I notice you like to pin things like that ;) You see I pin mostly craft things lol I am down about 55lbs so far though. Hopefully I will be about 65-70 down by Wacken but we'll see. It's better to lose more slowly because it is easier to keep it off that way ;) I'm still overweight but much closer to healthy than I was!

No luck with the jobs right now. With the economy being still crappy I'm probs F-ed.
fitness is good. Starting my kickboxing this week. So that's even better. And I quit smoking so not so much weight loss but I've been getting more toned and stronger. And I'm getting healthier. I love it!! Yeah Pinterest has been a great source of healthy living. I've seen the crafty stuff you've been posting. Have you tried any of them yet??

Koldawne

W:O:A Metalhead
31 Aug. 2012
Aylmer, Quebec Canada
No luck with the jobs right now. With the economy being still crappy I'm probs F-ed.
fitness is good. Starting my kickboxing this week. So that's even better. And I quit smoking so not so much weight loss but I've been getting more toned and stronger. And I'm getting healthier. I love it!! Yeah Pinterest has been a great source of healthy living. I've seen the crafty stuff you've been posting. Have you tried any of them yet??

Yes I try a lot of them. I'm a very crafty person ;) I keep forgetting to take pictures of the ones I make but eventually I will. I was toying with the idea in my head to start a craft blog but there are so many out there that I really don't think it's worth it. Maybe in the future when I am bored.

Congrats on the quitting smoking. I did a few years ago - best decision ever.