Headbangers Ballroom Hamburg - Partys in Hamburg

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Ballroomotti

15 Apr. 2009
Hamburch
www.myspace.com
We are having our Wacken Parties at the following location this year: headCrash, Hamburger Berg 13.

The first party is on July 31st with Stormwarrior as live guest, on August 1st our live guest is Ski-King and on August 2nd Circle II Circle with a special Savatage set!

The After Show Party is on Sunday, August 7th.

The parties are going to last all night!

For more information please see: www.ballroom-hamburg.com or www.facebook.com/Ballroom.Hamburg

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
We are having our Wacken Parties at the following location this year: headCrash, Hamburger Berg 13.

The first party is on July 31st with Stormwarrior as live guest, on August 1st our live guest is Ski-King and on August 2nd Circle II Circle with a special Savatage set!

The After Show Party is on Sunday, August 7th.

The parties are going to last all night!

For more information please see: www.ballroom-hamburg.com or www.facebook.com/Ballroom.Hamburg

hmm maybe I should go there after headbangers open air...

sparragol

10 Feb. 2010
Hello!

I'm going to spend a week in Hamburg after Wacken, and I'm quite interested in the metal night life there. I'm staying near the Reeperbahn area. I think this thread can be suitable to ask my doubts.

You said that you are throwing the parties in the Headcrash pub. But, this pub is related with the Headbanger's Ballroom? By the way, which is the opening-closing time for the Headbanger's Ballroom (I can't find it in their website).
I have heard also about this pub called Nightlight Hamburg, do you recomend it?

In summary, I would be very grateful if someone who knows the night life in Hamburg could give me some advices about places to go for a nice time. Both metal and non-metal places (but mostly metal ones).

Thank you very much!

Sam Przyborowski

W:O:A Metalhead
2 Apr. 2005
Coventry
Will be in Hamburg o the Tuesday and Sunday. Will probably be in...well outside of Nightlight on both days as well as in Der Clochard. May even check out Three Monkeys this year..

Undomiel

W:O:A Metalmaster
27 Dez. 2001
Hamburg
Hello!

I'm going to spend a week in Hamburg after Wacken, and I'm quite interested in the metal night life there. I'm staying near the Reeperbahn area. I think this thread can be suitable to ask my doubts.

You said that you are throwing the parties in the Headcrash pub. But, this pub is related with the Headbanger's Ballroom? By the way, which is the opening-closing time for the Headbanger's Ballroom (I can't find it in their website).
I have heard also about this pub called Nightlight Hamburg, do you recomend it?

In summary, I would be very grateful if someone who knows the night life in Hamburg could give me some advices about places to go for a nice time. Both metal and non-metal places (but mostly metal ones).

Thank you very much!

The Ballroom-Crew just party at the Headcrash. THis club has nothing else to do with the Ballroom (as far as I know..) which unfortunately doesn´t exist at the moment.

NightLight is small but nice, around the corner Three Monkeys (younger audience, more "modern"). Headcrash quite cool. And don´t forget to check out the KING Calavera, cool club! If you like some great Burlesque Shows, check out the QUEEN Calavera, fantastic crew! Just walk through the small streets around the Reeperbahn and do some floating :D And DON´T only stay at Reeperbahn. Hamburg has much more to give and show ;)

Sam Przyborowski

2 Apr. 2005
Coventry
Only time I went to the Ballroom, it was by the docks. Passed it on the Reeperbahn last year but didn't go. MAY pop in for the Sunday afterparty this year. Will see.

PopoMetal

8 Juni 2009
I will be there for Stormwarrior and then go to Wacken on monday morning. Or maybe afternoon depending on the night.

the Ballroom (as far as I know..) which unfortunately doesn´t exist at the moment

Wasn't the ballroom like closed for renovation last year also? Are they still doing that or do they have some other problems? As I am only in Hamburg maybe once a year further insight would be great.