THE (semi) DEFINITIVE GUIDE TO GETTING TO WACKEN

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
15 März 2011
sleeping

hi!:D
:confused:I don't know if it is the right topic to post it..but I'll try!

we are three friends (2 girls and a boy) and we have rented a house at 8km form Wacken...the problem is the house is very big (there are something like 8/12 beds) and we are only three!
so....if you are looking for a place to stay during the festival or for further informations, plese contact me!
it isn't much expensive...;)
let me know!!!!!

ps:I know, my english sucks :D

15 März 2011
heheheh....:D
no, actually the boy is just the boyfriend of my friend...and he would prefer if the other, hmmmm, 5/8 people were girls or cupples because he's quite a jealous man!:rolleyes:
actually I can't remeber how much is the house per night...it depends on how many people we are! but I think is 25 euros per night...less than any hostel, anyway!;)

uh...mother tongue=italian

maard

25 Jan. 2011
Ukraine
heheheh....:D
no, actually the boy is just the boyfriend of my friend...and he would prefer if the other, hmmmm, 5/8 people were girls or cupples because he's quite a jealous man!:rolleyes:
wow, how unusual :D

well, as i still didn't book a hotel i'm considering different variants. mainly sticking to camping.

actually I can't remeber how much is the house per night...it depends on how many people we are! but I think is 25 euros per night...less than any hostel, anyway!;)
why not camping, btw?

w.crasher

3 Apr. 2011
Hi, people, im from Brazil and im looking for people who wont camp and who'll stay in Hamburg. i intend to rent a car, if there is anybody who wants to share, please let me know...

mr_miyagi

16 Apr. 2011
Hi there fellow Headbangers. Im from Portugal and im planing to attend Wacken. This post will be quite usefull. Thanks.

Im planing on staying at a hotel. Do you guys know what time does the last shuttle from the festval leaves? I managed to see last years schdule and it said 1:30Am. Are there any other transfers besides this one? Last time i was in wacken was in 2000 ans i dont remember if the bands play past 1Am. E remember there is mayeh and loud music till the wee hours but i dont remember the time concerts ended per se.

Any1?

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Hi there fellow Headbangers. Im from Portugal and im planing to attend Wacken. This post will be quite usefull. Thanks.

Im planing on staying at a hotel. Do you guys know what time does the last shuttle from the festval leaves? I managed to see last years schdule and it said 1:30Am. Are there any other transfers besides this one? Last time i was in wacken was in 2000 ans i dont remember if the bands play past 1Am. E remember there is mayeh and loud music till the wee hours but i dont remember the time concerts ended per se.

Any1?

Wait until the site is set up to date. I guess no one knows at this moment.

noskool

3 Mai 2011
"Reserving"

Hello. I have a small issue I don't really know how to solve. I am going alone to Wacken this year, and I will arrive the 3rd (the day before bands start). The problem is that I'm going to meet someone there that comes the day after. They have 4 or 5 tents, and we would really like to make it possible for us to have our tents in the same spot. And I know that we have to be 150 metalheads to reserve a spot.

So do anyone have a sollution for this? How do I, for 24 hours, keep other metalheads away from "stealing" my friends spots?

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Hello. I have a small issue I don't really know how to solve. I am going alone to Wacken this year, and I will arrive the 3rd (the day before bands start). The problem is that I'm going to meet someone there that comes the day after. They have 4 or 5 tents, and we would really like to make it possible for us to have our tents in the same spot. And I know that we have to be 150 metalheads to reserve a spot.

So do anyone have a sollution for this? How do I, for 24 hours, keep other metalheads away from "stealing" my friends spots?

It's 50, but that's beside the point.

But this is the wrong thread. I saw you changed it already.

cetta

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Jan. 2011
666 Helvete Rd.
hello, does anybody know when the camp ground opens? I'll arrive in Hamburg on the 1st and I don't really know what to do till the festival begins, even though I might go and visit some museums and the city itself! if you have any advice to give me please do! I'm travelling alone from Milan and my friends are going there just a few days after myself.. :) some metal pubs and bars to recommend? any advice and tips are appreciated..anything! see you \m/

Sam Przyborowski

W:O:A Metalhead
2 Apr. 2005
Coventry
I always go to Hamburg the Tuesday prior to the festival and the Sunday, the day after. I'll be doing the same this year.

We normally go to Nighlight and Der Clochard. Keep meaning to check out the Three Monkeys but have never got round to it. And of course, theres also the (Headbangers) Ballroom but I've not been there since they moved onto the reeperbahn. They're all in the St Pauli/Reeperbahn part of the city...

http://www.metaltravelguide.com/europe/germany/schleswig-holstein-hamburg/hamburg/