international forum meeting

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
haha i dont really need the forcing anyways, i may just be all drinked out by wacken :eek: hope that doesnt happen

at wacken I ussually drink a bit less then other fests, but that's because I ussually go straight to wacken from an other fest already, and then I camp a few days before the wacken fest really starts, so by that time I already feel like I'm dieing :p

VindictaLoupsGarou

W:O:A Metalhead
1 Okt. 2010
Melbourne, Australia
at wacken I ussually drink a bit less then other fests, but that's because I ussually go straight to wacken from an other fest already, and then I camp a few days before the wacken fest really starts, so by that time I already feel like I'm dieing :p

are you going to the festival earlier this year?? i think i have already asked you this.... *shhhh really bad memory*

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
I really would like to see you in other fests then ;) last year i dont remember seeing you sober (and neither was I)

Count on me for the international meeting!!! I will be there. As for the venue, the wakinger is the best place, I think.

haha, well during the meeting last year I had a few more beers then the rest of the week I guess haha.