Canadian, first WOA, many questions to come...........

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

MaidenKAF

17 Apr. 2011
Airdrie (Alberta, Canada)/KAF
Posted this in the deustsch forum by mistake....

I figure the best way to start is with a quick intro followed by a flood of first timer questions (will delve into the forum before asking too many newb questions)

-Canadian (Alberta)
-first WOA
-will be coming in from Budapest (quick stop in Manchester for a Maiden show followed by the Hungarian Grand Prix and for dessert, Wacken!)
-will be camping, alone (am hoping to hear from anyone else camping alone, camping alone sucks) but how alone can one really be at Wacken
-enjoy classical music, long walks on the beach and puppies (hope there are lots of puppies at Wacken )

so I will scour the depths of the forum seeking answers and hopefully return as a member with comments and few questions .

VindictaLoupsGarou

W:O:A Metalhead
1 Okt. 2010
Melbourne, Australia
Posted this in the deustsch forum by mistake....

I figure the best way to start is with a quick intro followed by a flood of first timer questions (will delve into the forum before asking too many newb questions)

-Canadian (Alberta)
-first WOA
-will be coming in from Budapest (quick stop in Manchester for a Maiden show followed by the Hungarian Grand Prix and for dessert, Wacken!)
-will be camping, alone (am hoping to hear from anyone else camping alone, camping alone sucks) but how alone can one really be at Wacken
-enjoy classical music, long walks on the beach and puppies (hope there are lots of puppies at Wacken )

so I will scour the depths of the forum seeking answers and hopefully return as a member with comments and few questions .
OMG! i like puppies too! :D also first time at wacken :)

9 Dez. 2010
Manitoba, Canada
You won't be at your tent very much anyway, too much to do and see.

I'm Canadian and my first time was last year and holy crap was in fan-fucking-tastic. Dude, it was seriously awesome...I fucked up with the phone so I didn't get to meet the people off of the forum so if you do actually want to meet them then that is a MUST, lol. I spent the first few hours walking around getting drunk looking for Forever metal to no avail. I ended up passing out for an hour to sober up a bit. That was the only shitty part of it.

The food in the MM is freaking deadly! The whole vibe around that particular area was awesome and that's where me and my cousin met most of the people we hung around.

The shows! Massive mosh pits, no showers, unlimited beer! It's a dream really. When you return home it'll hit you and you'll realize that it was fucking awesome to the power of infinity.

I'm not going this year due to the line-up, but next year is (as long as it's a decent line-up) open for me. Costs an arm and a leg to travel...