Black & Death Metal ideas.

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Muloc7253

W:O:A Metalhead
11 Okt. 2010
Some good ones mentioned already. I'd especially like to see Beherit, Marduk, Taake, Deicide, Wormed, Brodequin, Brain Drill, Jungle Rot and Bolt Thrower. Morbid Angel were already confirmed :p

Others I'd like
Death metal - Internal Suffering, Enmity, Cryptopsy, Devourment, Mortician, Artery Eruption, Gorgasm, Malebogia, Remnants of Flesh, Putrid Pile, Suppuration, Repulsive Dissection, Nile, Dying Fetus, Decapitated, Vader, Yattering, Behemoth

Black metal - Gorgoroth, Abigor, Spite Extreme Wing, Deathspell Omega, Immortal, One Master, Raw Hatred, Sear Bliss, Satan's Almighty Penis (stupid name but great band), Xasthur, Leviathan, Summoning, Dark Funeral, Belphegor

1 Dez. 2010
New York City
Some good ones mentioned already. I'd especially like to see Beherit, Marduk, Taake, Deicide, Wormed, Brodequin, Brain Drill, Jungle Rot and Bolt Thrower. Morbid Angel were already confirmed :p

Others I'd like
Death metal - Internal Suffering, Enmity, Cryptopsy, Devourment, Mortician, Artery Eruption, Gorgasm, Malebogia, Remnants of Flesh, Putrid Pile, Suppuration, Repulsive Dissection, Nile, Dying Fetus, Decapitated, Vader, Yattering, Behemoth

Black metal - Gorgoroth, Abigor, Spite Extreme Wing, Deathspell Omega, Immortal, One Master, Raw Hatred, Sear Bliss, Satan's Almighty Penis (stupid name but great band), Xasthur, Leviathan, Summoning, Dark Funeral, Belphegor

Behemoth not gonna happen since Nergal is fortunately recovering from Bone Marrow transplant. Immortal played last year so unlikely they come again. I believe Xasthur are no more. Deathspell Omega never play live. Mortician are kinda lame. I saw them in Brooklyn and it was ok. Jungle Rot are eh. The rest you listed are fine.

Marduk, Destroyer 666 & Gorgoroth are very realistic requests. Taake and Beherit are a little harder to get. I would love Satanic Warmaster!

Deicide, Brain Drill, Immolation, Atheist, Nile, Dying Fetus, Decapitated and Vader are nice additions. If it happens. But I pray the organizers read this shit!

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Muloc7253

W:O:A Metalhead
11 Okt. 2010
-

I said one's I'd like, not one's actually available to play :p

Problem with Mortician is they use a human drummer live and their sound is quite dependent on a rusty, rickety sounding drum machine that gives them that really cold, soulless, inhuman sound. They used a drummer on their live album and it sucks.

I can't really see Beherit playing something like Wacken. Could potentially kill their image. Destroyer 666 I'm not a fan of. Gorgoroth I'm having second thoughts about, I love their first three albums, but the later stuff (both the King/Gaahl and the one Infernus album) weren't great. A good old set of Pentagram/Antichrist/Under the Sign numbers would go down a treat. Guess it would be too much to ask for Hat on vocals :p

1 Dez. 2010
New York City
I said one's I'd like, not one's actually available to play :p

Problem with Mortician is they use a human drummer live and their sound is quite dependent on a rusty, rickety sounding drum machine that gives them that really cold, soulless, inhuman sound. They used a drummer on their live album and it sucks.

I can't really see Beherit playing something like Wacken. Could potentially kill their image. Destroyer 666 I'm not a fan of. Gorgoroth I'm having second thoughts about, I love their first three albums, but the later stuff (both the King/Gaahl and the one Infernus album) weren't great. A good old set of Pentagram/Antichrist/Under the Sign numbers would go down a treat. Guess it would be too much to ask for Hat on vocals :p

While Mortician possibly started the Brutal Death Metal charge, more bands today do it better than them. Destroyer 666 are an excellent band, saw them live twice already and they're awesome. Great mix of thrash, black metal. Gorgoroth now have returned to the "Under The Sign Of Hell" sound again with the new album and Pest as singer. The most raw sounding they've been since Destroyer. Saw them last summer at Brutal Assault, Czech Rep.

Beherit don't need to worry about their image since everyone who listens to them know how great they are. But they would need to play on the smallest stage they have there, they're not the kind of band to play big stages. Beherit in their day weren't popular and were hated, so I doubt NHV cares what people think. They were never about popularity or image, just playing raw, evil, excellent black metal. But given they've not done a show since 1991 or 1992 I don't see it happening. Satanic Warmaster would be another Finnish group that could realistically do it since they are scheduled for Hellfest this summer. But I still believe WOA can add more bands. The lineup needs more, just a feeling. I don't think the current billing blows me away, nice but not mindblowing.

creank

1 Feb. 2011
USA
Black Death Metal ideas

Death Metal.

I easily get bored of Black Metal. Makes me feel that every Black Metal band I listen to they all sound the same.