Ozzy Osbourne-The Prince of Darkness

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Subzeroo152

W:O:A Metalhead
29 Juni 2010
Hameln Rock City |m|
no please, could we all stop making ozzy even richer? last time I saw him with sabbath (Fields of Rock 2005 or '07 I think) they were horrible, no backdrop, just a few stage lights, all they did was stand still, play their songs, with ozzy out of key screaming over them and throwing an occasional bucket of water in the audience, thank god chimaira and machine head were playing at the same time so I could watch those in the tent back to back

I heard that ozzy makes a great show this year and he is now a better singer and even fiter than the years bevore! I see him live at 16th of september then i know more and give you guys better informations!