Anyone going to Wacken by way of Amsterdam?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Captorofsin

20 Juli 2010
Myself and a couple friends are also traveling to Wacken from Amsterdam. We get to Amsterdam on July 30th, and we're leaving for Wacken on the 2nd. If anyone wants to meet up or travel with us thatd be awesome.
- We're also Canadian:)

Mr Meshuggah

23 Apr. 2010
Myself and a couple friends are also traveling to Wacken from Amsterdam. We get to Amsterdam on July 30th, and we're leaving for Wacken on the 2nd. If anyone wants to meet up or travel with us thatd be awesome.
- We're also Canadian:)

Ha! That is identical to what a couple of my friends and I will be doing. Where abouts are you staying?

DarkAeon

22 Juli 2010
Oklahoma, United States
Me and my bro are spending a few days in Amsterdam after the festival. we are traveling from the south central united states. :D our bus leaves from wacken at 4:30 on the 8th and we are do back in hamburg to leave at 8:55, you think that's enough time? :confused:

btw this will be our first time in europe. :)

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
Me and my bro are spending a few days in Amsterdam after the festival. we are traveling from the south central united states. :D our bus leaves from wacken at 4:30 on the 8th and we are do back in hamburg to leave at 8:55, you think that's enough time? :confused:

btw this will be our first time in europe. :)

with a car it takes about an hour, so I think you'll be fine.

DarkAeon

22 Juli 2010
Oklahoma, United States
with a car it takes about an hour, so I think you'll be fine.

Thank you for the help, i can't wait for the trip! :o i'm sure wacken will be amazing! only a few more days. :o

Living here in Oklahoma the only festivals we get are the likes of Rocklahoma (err :mad: ) and things that have loads of Nu Metal and pop rock. :( We're lucky to see a single thrash band once a year and Death Metal comes scarce.

Gash

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Sep. 2006
Gelderland
www.last.fm
Thank you for the help, i can't wait for the trip! :o i'm sure wacken will be amazing! only a few more days. :o

Living here in Oklahoma the only festivals we get are the likes of Rocklahoma (err :mad: ) and things that have loads of Nu Metal and pop rock. :( We're lucky to see a single thrash band once a year and Death Metal comes scarce.

Yeah, America = Fail. But hey, you can't help it.

And now, let's get fucking drunk at Wacken! :D