• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
he will get 1/2 a drop from my beard

Nice of you. :p

storm is shit

at least its guaranteed hot here lol

so you can prepare, ie put beers on ice. grab sunnies, slap on some sunblock

The weather here is funny. The other day I went swimming in the middle of the day, it was sunny and hot as crap. Water was pretty cold though. An hour or two later, suddenly a storm rolls in and it gets fricken cold and windy, suddenly the water is warmer than the air and everyone's freaking out and going home. I'm like, sure the clouds are dark, but I haven't even seen lightning yet...?

Smoo_lord

W:O:A Metalmaster
20 Nov. 2002
Darwin, Australia
www.mongrelized.8m.com
Nice of you. :p

The weather here is funny. The other day I went swimming in the middle of the day, it was sunny and hot as crap. Water was pretty cold though. An hour or two later, suddenly a storm rolls in and it gets fricken cold and windy, suddenly the water is warmer than the air and everyone's freaking out and going home. I'm like, sure the clouds are dark, but I haven't seen lightning yet...?

Darwin is located in one of the most lightning prone areas in the world. In 2002, a single thunderstorm produced 1,634 lightning strikes in Darwin in just a few hours, which is the same number that Perth, Western Australia, experiences on average in an entire year (from wiki)

We get MAD electrical storms!
good to sit out and have a beer and watch chaos

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
Darwin is located in one of the most lightning prone areas in the world. In 2002, a single thunderstorm produced 1,634 lightning strikes in Darwin in just a few hours, which is the same number that Perth, Western Australia, experiences on average in an entire year (from wiki)

We get MAD electrical storms!
good to sit out and have a beer and watch chaos

Dude... fricken epic. I need to visit you there one day just for that. :D

I love storms.