• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Heathen

W:O:A Metalhead
13 Aug. 2009
Massachusetts, USA
Why are you dizzy?

That's not good, any idea why? I'm OK except my stomach that is not happy with something I have eaten.

Aww, hope your stomach feels better soon.

Not entirely sure of the cause right now; I took a blood test to check for vitamin B12 deficiency..1-2 days ago. I forget when. Should be getting the results soon.

I've been lightheaded/dizzy to some degree for about 8-9 months or so. Whenever I experience a change in lighting, well, my vision gets completely covered with colorful dots; I end up blind for 2-3 minutes at a time.

A few months ago I started having a lot of problems with memory. Took an MRI - it was negative.

Still having problems with memory/walking though. :| There's a constant fog in my head. It sucks.

cHELLe

22 Apr. 2010
Madison, WI US
Not entirely sure of the cause right now; I took a blood test to check for vitamin B12 deficiency..1-2 days ago. I forget when. Should be getting the results soon.

I've been lightheaded/dizzy to some degree for about 8-9 months or so. Whenever I experience a change in lighting, well, my vision gets completely covered with colorful dots; I end up blind for 2-3 minutes at a time.

A few months ago I started having a lot of problems with memory. Took an MRI - it was negative.

Still having problems with memory/walking though. :| There's a constant fog in my head. It sucks.

I am really sorry to hear that.. Did you see an Optometrist or Ophthalmologist, that sounds scary to have your vision messed up like that.

808Metal

W:O:A Metalmaster
30 Nov. 2007
Oahu, Hawaii

WOW! That sucks, I sure hope the doctors can find out what's causing it for you soon. Take care of yourself.

Heathen

W:O:A Metalhead
13 Aug. 2009
Massachusetts, USA
I am really sorry to hear that.. Did you see an Optometrist or Ophthalmologist, that sounds scary to have your vision messed up like that.

Well no, I haven't. I think that, if it's not B12 deficiency, then it's more neurological than anything else.

Er, yeah..I guess I forgot to mention that I've been having a constant headache for a couple weeks. :| From the moment I wake up to the minute I fall asleep. Tylenol doesn't work.

WOW! That sucks, I sure hope the doctors can find out what's causing it for you soon. Take care of yourself.

Don't worry, I am. :D I'm actually not too worried about it anymore.

It's not a brain tumor like I thought it was. I can deal with just about anything else. :p