• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

satriomaiden

W:O:A Metalhead
13 Apr. 2008
Name : Satrio A. Wibowo

First time going to Wacken in 2008. After coming back from Wacken, I wrote a short article for Rolling Stone Magazine and published in November 2008. As my friends read my article they asked me to write the story of my journey to Wacken. In November 22, 2009. The Book of "Perjalanan Headbanger ke Desa Metal" - Headbanger's Journey to Metal Village was released and sold off to local metal buyers. With around 200 pages and 70 photos, the book was made as my dedication to metal scene.

See you soon brothers....as now i've got the ticket for Wacken 2010....

Regards from HOT country....

Badgerbomb300

17 Feb. 2010
Pensacola, FL; US
Coming From: Pensacoal, FL US
Male/Female: Male
Music: Love all the metals \m/

First time and don't think it will be my last. Been wanting to get there for 9 years now. See ya'll all there.

HighSynergy

1 März 2010

Location: edmonton, alberta, canada. it snowed on thursday evening. twas sunny with clear skies and no wind in the morning so i wore basketball shorts and flip flops. walked out of my exam at 8pm and there was a motherfucking blizzard and shit. oh, i had to take the bus too.

Male/Female: dude

Favorite Music: melodic death metal and rap. no, i dont like rapcore, rap-metal or nu-metal. ill listen to anything except slam, deathcore and nsbm (although that new burzum album isnt bad). country too? i donno, if johnny cash is country i can get down with that. pretty much everyone else can go fuck themselves

Beer: whatevers cheapest. someone else buys it? even better!

Wacken: first! wish i could have gone in 2008