DE GRIS T-SHIRTS!!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

DeGris

17 Jan. 2010
Ohne Dich, denn du kannst keinen Kritik ertragen.

You registered just to say that? I can take critics, actually. Hence, I'm a politician here, remember? ;) I'd find it quite hard to carry on with that career if I'd not be able to take critics. However, people spreading lies about what you did, why you did it, und so weiter, isn't criticism. That's defamation.

Metalhead of switzerland

W:O:A Metalmaster
Okay, I didnt want to participate any further in this discussion, but I am just not the type to ignore.

So, the whole thing is solved. There is nothing else to discuss. I am not a fan of degris' way as I already expressed in an other thread, but there was no harm done, the orga isn't interested in sueing him, get the fuck over it. Also, just plainly insulting degris isn't quite mature, besides being completly useless and unnecessary. If you want to critizise somebody, you need to keep a certain level of maturity, or it is just an annoying insult, which won't help anybody. Even if you want to have degris out of the forum, you won't reach your goal through insults, you'll just achieve the contrary. Also, there isn't anymore to add to the whole "hype". All the opinions have been stated,it more or less ran itself dead now, nuff said.

Filch

W:O:A Metalhead
7 Aug. 2009
Okay, I didnt want to participate any further in this discussion, but I am just not the type to ignore.

So, the whole thing is solved. There is nothing else to discuss. I am not a fan of degris' way as I already expressed in an other thread, but there was no harm done, the orga isn't interested in sueing him, get the fuck over it. Also, just plainly insulting degris isn't quite mature, besides being completly useless and unnecessary. If you want to critizise somebody, you need to keep a certain level of maturity, or it is just an annoying insult, which won't help anybody. Even if you want to have degris out of the forum, you won't reach your goal through insults, you'll just achieve the contrary. Also, there isn't anymore to add to the whole "hype". All the opinions have been stated,it more or less ran itself dead now, nuff said.

Der erste ernstzunehmende Post in diesem Thread! /sign

Demon Prince

W:O:A Metalhead
23 März 2009
You registered just to say that? I can take critics, actually. Hence, I'm a politician here, remember? ;) I'd find it quite hard to carry on with that career if I'd not be able to take critics. However, people spreading lies about what you did, why you did it, und so weiter, isn't criticism. That's defamation.

You won´t get any more attention here. It´s time for to go tiny attention whore. :p

Wo sind eigentlich die ganzen Schwachmaten, die den Typen hochgelobt haben?

DeGris

17 Jan. 2010
Ja wo sind sie denn? *untermsteinnachguck* blöde Sache:D

Is degris jetzt eigentlich weg?
Nah, I'm still here. I just don't think you're crap is worth replying on.

EDIT: Yeah, c'mon, all of you, go post something like 'Oh, but you're still replying anyway omfglolnoob'. Let me laugh. Do it.

HeavYArtillerY

W:O:A Metalmaster
14 Nov. 2009
Nah, I'm still here. I just don't think you're crap is worth replying on.

EDIT: Yeah, c'mon, all of you, go post something like 'Oh, but you're still replying anyway omfglolnoob'. Let me laugh. Do it.

Du bist es nicht Wert das man mit dir redet.
Das war das Letzte was ich hier zu sagen habe............

DeGris

17 Jan. 2010
DeGris, I'm happy you found my thread =P like the idea?
a friend of mine (hacker-in-the-making) is incredibly jealous of you hehe

Well, I think you missed some things on this forum and the WOA homepage. There is already a fanmade shirt for sale (here ), and the WOA organization already stated that they won't make an official De Gris merchandise shirt, since that wouldn't be the correct reaction on an illegal act. So although I do appreciate your opinion about me, I'm afraid that this thread is rather useless :p