Wacken Seite gehackt war das ein Sicherheitsleck ?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

J1Lock

31 Jan. 2008
Hey De Gris,
would you please announce "Blind Guardian fürs WOA 2010 bestätigt !!!" on the main page ?

That would be very nice :)

Korax

W:O:A Metalhead
20 Aug. 2008
I don't believe that some admin would take action and check the security of the page only 'cause of a mail of an unknown guy.
In some kind of situation you have to "overkill" to make someone understand :cool:

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Hail & Grill

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Aug. 2008
Metallien/Provinz Power
fronta.png

So, thats my version.
I did it a bit more in a classic desingn. If you wonder whats written on it - in the box: the pic you see at the wacken hp.
Below:
Epic Hacking Skills
... and he used it 4 good AND made my day

This is brilliant. Especially the back. :D
front.png

back.png
Maybe you can take this as a t-shirt cover :)

NymE

W:O:A Metalhead
9 Feb. 2009
Im Tal in NRW :)
@EvilJay:

Loddar Maddäus would say: How horny is that than? --- Wie geil ist das denn? :D Dein Shirtentwurf ist der Knaller!

By the way, I just thought my brandnew Wii being screwed up as I first used the Wii-Internet-Explorer this afternoon and entered the Wacken homepage... :D