Problems at metaltix and another topact for W:O:A 2010

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
18 Mai 2009
Okay it was on a fan's unofficial website, but anyway, they probably are the most famous german metal band in the world. That's why I don't understand why they've never played at WOA

Are you joking? You think Rammstein are more popular than bands such as Helloween, Blind Guardian, Edguy, Running Wild, Kreator, Gamma Ray, SODOM, Destruction? You're an idiot.

Don't waste a slot on Rammstein, get a decent band like Lamb of God if you want a decent headline act that isn't power or classic metal.

MetalViking

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Feb. 2007
England
Are you joking? You think Rammstein are more popular than bands such as Helloween, Blind Guardian, Edguy, Running Wild, Kreator, Gamma Ray, SODOM, Destruction? You're an idiot.

Don't waste a slot on Rammstein, get a decent band like Lamb of God if you want a decent headline act that isn't power or classic metal.
I disagree, you cannot deny the fact that worldwide more people have heard of Rammstein more than any of the bands you just listed. Don't get me wrong I love all the bands you did list and I do prefer them to Rammstein but thats just a fact. That said I wouldnt mind some other band taking Rammsteins slot from your list but I wont be too sad if Rammstein do play because I like them too :p

Cinntev

21 Dez. 2009
Frankreich

I love Lamb of God, and I would be very happy if they were part of the band list. I don't want to judge your tastes, it's just that I don't share them.

Seatiger

W:O:A Metalmaster
1 Dez. 2008

Of course they are. Their records are highly acclaimed all over the world and sold like hot sausages.

You don't have to like them, neither do I, but they are extremely popular!

Zuletzt bearbeitet: