Get Well Dio

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Lord Hanker

17 Apr. 2009
Get Well!

Dio...

When i heard of your cancer, I wrote a message in a German I-net Base 'called Studi-VZ. The Message was: "RJD, If anyone is able to fight and defeat the cancer, than it's you...get well soon!"

I still believe in this words!
Whenever i was down you were always there to light my way, your music gave me so much strength and power: Your Power

This evening i wanted to go to Bremen to see you there live, supported by
Mob Rules, but this gig was cancelled... Therefore I've never seen DIO life (sure I've seen H&H, but thats not the same)

However: You will get well, for you are such a legend and such a huge part of my musical history and influence and somehow of my whole life...

Greetings to your wife, her way of handeling this situation is breathtaking, she is so strong and brave!

I love you (You know what kind of love I mean :))

See you soon, running with the wolfpack!!!

Benno Hankers (Brunswick, 16.12.2009)

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Jesper

16 Dez. 2009
Get well soon mr. Dio

I wish you all the strength to get through these testing times and hope you get well soon!

Jesper

Saurus

15 Aug. 2009
get well soon, because you have to be on stage in stockholm i july... otherwise i'll be sad and commit suicide :(

Kamaro

16 Dez. 2009
Fight!

Dear Ronnie
When I first heard of your illness, I was really sad. It would really blow to see one of the biggest legends of metal pass away so suddenly, when we all know you have plenty of years left - so fight!! You might not be the fucking prince of darkness, but no matter what - you have a fighter hidden inside, so I know you will fight this battle, and WIN!
Then I saw that you could send you a "get well"-card, and even though the forum is in german - and my slacky school-german sucks ass - I just had to send you a message, so I could be a part of this awsome idea, and maybe help you recover faster.
Iron Maiden has just been added to the Wacken 2010 bill, and it would really be awsome, if you could come back with renewed strength, and show us all you've beaten the cancer!

Get well, Dio, and see you headbanging soon!!

Rune Bøgelund [Denmark]

Goldpfote

25 Dez. 2008
Rheinland Pfalz
Gett well Ronnie

Dear Dio,

At the moments at which you feel lonesome fancy all people who think of you.
Light in thoughts for everybody one of these lights.
I wish you sincerely that you feel how brightly and warmly it becomes around you.
FAITH, HOPE and the LOVE may be your companion.:)
Good improvement and.
Thank you the fact that there are you.

Best wishes from Germany
Dagmar

Trice

26 Aug. 2009
Dio you are strong enough to beet everything!
I`m sure you will stay a long time on stage!
RAINBOW RISING!

phönix

W:O:A Metalgod
18 Sep. 2008
Dear Ronnie,

I wish you all the best and all the Power for you health.
Don´t give up! You´ll win this battle ! :)

A big `thank you` for the performance in wacken 2009,
that was fabulous ! I hope we will see you and a band
very soon. :)

melli

Theli727

17 Dez. 2009
Dear Ronnie ,
I wish you a speedy recovery and all the best for you.....
You are the King of Metal and noone comes even close....
:cool:

so best wishes from Tina (Denmark and a big fan since the early days in Elf)

Loco

W:O:A Metalhead
7 Apr. 2009
The Netherlands
josepozo.com
Dear Ronnie,
Everyday I check your site looking for any update from Wendy. It seems that everything is going well, so I'm sure we will see you soon on stage again singing for us, your rock n roll children!
Get better soon, my idol, my friend!
Jose (Eindhoven, Netherlands)

Halleballe

17 Dez. 2009
Winsum
Dear ronnie,
Last summer I saw the best show I've ever seen: H&H at waldrock.
You always seemed like a God to me and that night you really were.
I was front and center banging my head of while you were singing to me.
You're the heavy-metalking and you're sure to live on, and you'll stand up and shout before we know it.
All the Best,
Douwe

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
get well soon, because you have to be on stage in stockholm i july... otherwise i'll be sad and commit suicide :(

Um... :eek: Don't mean any offense, but I don't think that's the best thing to tell Dio... we're not trying to make him feel guilty for it.

-----

Also, first post of the thread updated.

Cubey666

17 Dez. 2009
Dear DIO,

I wish you all the luck and strength needed for your recovery! The entire world wide metal community is with their thoughts with you and Wendy.
You will slay this dragon, and we'll be there when you are back on stage.
Your shows always have been, and will continue to be among the best in the world!

\m/ Cubey, from The Netherlands \m/

Thrash-Fan667

17 Dez. 2009
Dear Dio,

Dear Dio,

you are one of the greatest Singers in the metalunivers, I will send you my best wishes and please get well soon.

Yours sincerely

Thomas from Germany