guess the band?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

thrasher_93

19 Okt. 2009
anybody knows todays anwser??

The female singer of which swedish melodic Death Metal band comes from germany?

Graveworm_Hunter

W:O:A Metalhead
19 Juli 2009
Halkidiki, Greece.
www.go2halkidiki.net
Yeah, I know she suffers from Asthma, which I know is really bad as my cat suffers from it too. I just don't know why they didn't let the venue know to ask people not to smoke inside prior to the start of the show. When it was announced, people there had no problem going outside. Seemed a shame to delay for 90 minutes when they could have let people know before.
But, it was a good show anyway.

Yeah, I know she suffers from Asthma, which I know is really bad as my cat suffers from it too. I just don't know why they didn't let the venue know to ask people not to smoke inside prior to the start of the show. When it was announced, people there had no problem going outside. Seemed a shame to delay for 90 minutes when they could have let people know before.
But, it was a good show anyway.

I saw them twice here in Monterrey, 2006 and few months ago, both times, Before entering the venue ,all the cigarettes were seized,

Graveworm_Hunter

W:O:A Metalhead
19 Juli 2009
Halkidiki, Greece.
www.go2halkidiki.net
I saw them twice here in Monterrey, 2006 and few months ago, both times, Before entering the venue ,all the cigarettes were seized,
Seizing peoples cigarettes is going a bit too far:eek:, but a notice on the door or over the PA would have been sufficient. Apparently it's the first time they've played here and maybe are used to the more stringent anti-smoking laws in other European countries.
At least that wont be a problem at Wacken:D