Mission - No infants at the W:O:A

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

FromTheToedden

W:O:A Metalmaster
15 Mai 2007
Wald von Dunwyn
It's about people who think, that it is ok to take there little childs/infants to the W:O:A, "even" when they leave them at the campground.

The hygiene situation is not ok for little childs and infants doesn't have to be surrounded by thousands of drunken people.

There must be made clear borders. Sure everyone has an other opinion about it, something like a rule that childs under 14 years are not allowed to get on the campground and the festivalarea should be ok.

Sometimes it is worse to see the behaviour of the parents with their childs...

Write your opinion about it to: headquarter@ics-woa.de

subject: Mission - No infants at the W:O:A

samaër

W:O:A Metalhead
29 Juli 2009
Finland
www.last.fm
^ Definitely not.
Wacken is not a festival for small children, like the first post says. What I saw in the camping this year.. really not a place for kids. Families with campers or trailers seemed especially unaware about the fact that drunken, loud and pretty fucked up metalheads aren't suitable company for kids.
Please, parents, leave your kids home and everyone will have more easy-going festival!

patch

6 Aug. 2009
are you fucking nuts?? what am i supposed to eat if people don't bring their babies anymore?? :mad:

Jordan

25 März 2009
are you fucking nuts?? what am i supposed to eat if people don't bring their babies anymore?? :mad:

haha ! :D

eat the garbage that are left everywhere, you may even find some edible stuff ;)

and speaking of that... yeah it seemed that kebab was tasting funny...

Hansi

31 Jan. 2002
Hannover/Kiel
Website besuchen
and who are you to tell others how to raise their kids??

(and no, neither i have kids nor did i bring any to the festival - i just dislike interfering in anything i personally wouldnt do...)

FromTheToedden

W:O:A Metalmaster
15 Mai 2007
Wald von Dunwyn

(and no, neither i have kids nor did i bring any to the festival - i just dislike interfering in anything i personally wouldnt do...)

No one very important, but when i see people with their 3 year old kids in the first lines of a concert, than i have a reason.

When someone thinks he can take his little child to a concert, than others must tell him the truth. It's a form of child abuse....

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien

The LEGISLATOR!

CHILDREN DO NOT BELONG ON A FESTIVAL Point at the line.

And if I think what I think, I'd forbid you having children of your own as well.

Domme kloot :mad:

dirty-hovy

11 Aug. 2009

I only saw little children on the camping-area that belonged to the workers who live in Wacken. That wouldn't be a problem at all; these workers stayed all the time on the ground together with their families and did their work (e.g. office; water a.s.o.); they regulary left the ground in the evening and went home. During the day they came back and the children ran or biked around. Me personally, I found it amusing to see little boys and girls with shirts "Made in Wacken" running through the wildest crowd on earth like it is nothing special.
What I'd disrespect is children at the stage area, but sorry, I havn't seen any at this place.
:confused:

DeathPixel

19 Nov. 2007
Bayern
/sign

It's not a matter of telling poeple how to raise their children. The fact is that there is much danger for kids especially irreversible physical ones from the noise.

Jake_Blues

3 Aug. 2009
Hamburg
[...] when i see people with their 3 year old kids in the first lines of a concert [...]

:eek: What? You must be kidding! I don't even think it is possibile to get in, let's say the first ten rows as an adult without getting hurt - how can someone even think of bringing children there that can barely walk? I completely agree with you, Wacken is no place for little children. My suggestion is to forbid access for children under the age of 14. At least to the festival area.