Q & A about Wacken Open Air

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Juice

24 Juni 2009

Does anyone have any insight on my good friend MaryJane and how well she flourishes at Wacken?

Wingchairman

8 Aug. 2006
Hey,

does anyone remember the prices of those crates of Becks cans (was it 32 cans?) at those Wacken tent supermarkets on the camping ground?
Trying to optimize my booze/cost ratio here. Not sure if it's worth bringing it all from home, except for the stronger liquor.

Cheers

Kate McGee

W:O:A Metalgod
13 Aug. 2002
Kronach
franconianpsycho.blogspot.com
Hey,

does anyone remember the prices of those crates of Becks cans (was it 32 cans?) at those Wacken tent supermarkets on the camping ground?
Trying to optimize my booze/cost ratio here. Not sure if it's worth bringing it all from home, except for the stronger liquor.

Cheers

You don't really want to buy that stuff all on the campground? :eek:
That's just about twice the price as in the supermarkets in the village.
I'd strongly recommend you to take some time and go for a little walk in the village and get your beer there.

Wingchairman

8 Aug. 2006
Mmmh well in 2007 we did buy a crate from there, it wasn't horribly expansive in my memories.. Well I might be mistaken then, thanks for the quick answer though. Do you know when the supermarket opens by any chance? I didn't find any info on that

Kate McGee

W:O:A Metalgod
13 Aug. 2002
Kronach
franconianpsycho.blogspot.com
Maybe it's not been that expensive for you - and compared to the beer on the festival area you are totally right. But it's really cheaper inside the village.
Hmmm....I don't know exactly, but most supermarkets in Germany open at 8:00 am and close around 8:00 pm...

Undomiel

W:O:A Metalmaster
27 Dez. 2001
Hamburg
Mmmh well in 2007 we did buy a crate from there, it wasn't horribly expansive in my memories.. Well I might be mistaken then, thanks for the quick answer though. Do you know when the supermarket opens by any chance? I didn't find any info on that

We also bought some crates at the festival-supermarkets on the area. The Price was pretty ok. Not tooooo expensive and the beer was icecold. :)

I guess during the Wacken Week the supermarkets will have special opening times. Here in Hamburg they open 7 to 10. As far as I remember the large Supermarket at the Hauptstraße opens at 7. But you will have plenty of time to take a walk down there (it´s pretty far away)

Wingchairman

8 Aug. 2006
We also bought some crates at the festival-supermarkets on the area. The Price was pretty ok. Not tooooo expensive and the beer was icecold. :)

I guess during the Wacken Week the supermarkets will have special opening times. Here in Hamburg they open 7 to 10. As far as I remember the large Supermarket at the Hauptstraße opens at 7. But you will have plenty of time to take a walk down there (it´s pretty far away)

Yeah heh that walk is pretty annoying with all the stuff to carry, I just found something in opening times : http://www.wacken.com/de/woa2009/main-info/oeffnungszeiten/
Do you know if the supermarket is this one : Outlet Store (at the EDEKA Market) from July 27th? That would be cool as it's open 24/7.

Undomiel

W:O:A Metalmaster
27 Dez. 2001
Hamburg
Yeah heh that walk is pretty annoying with all the stuff to carry, I just found something in opening times : http://www.wacken.com/de/woa2009/main-info/oeffnungszeiten/
Do you know if the supermarket is this one : Outlet Store (at the EDEKA Market) from July 27th? That would be cool as it's open 24/7.

Outlet Store????? WTF....

:D

Sorry, I got no clue. There are two EDEKA at Wacken, one is very tiny and cute and close by, the other one ist this larger one far away...

I really don´t know what they could mean with "outlet Store"...