„Mägo De Oz“ had to cancel – „Suidakra” will perform at W:O:A

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

cursedval1

13 Mai 2009
well TL's show was during Running Wild so no harm done there. Mago de Oz canceled well that gives me a better chance of getting a great spot to see UFO :D

Yanos666

W:O:A Metalhead
6 März 2009
Liverpool
damn lol I didn't care about Mago d oz at all... but i like suidakara an they playing the same time as Vried? or is it UFO? must be Vried if its the party stage... damn!

Deathbringer

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 März 2009
Massachusetts
I prefer Suidakra 100x over Mago.

But please move them so they don't clash with Vreid... Put them in Thin Lizzy's spot or something.

Yanos666

W:O:A Metalhead
6 März 2009
Liverpool
I prefer Suidakra 100x over Mago.

But please move them so they don't clash with Vreid... Put them in Thin Lizzy's spot or something.

lmfao

I agree its a pain that they clash with Vried but that had to be a joke right?

replace a classic rock legend with a medium sized celtic metal band! :s

I think people on this forum are starting to loose their marbles a bit!

Medusa

13 Okt. 2008
This is really a good new :D . Mago de Oz are generally considered a stupid band here in Spain. We use to call them "Mago de Hez", tant means "Mage of dung/shit" Que te den, Chus, querido. Si nos vamos a Alemania es para huir de tí.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

BarVader

10 Juli 2009
Valencia, Spain
I am also glad for this cancellation

As Medusa has told, Mägo de Oz is not well considered within the Spanish Metal scene. They started their career some twenty years ago. But in 2003 they appeared in the main pop radio channel. This was only the principle. Their next albums were not so hard as their fans expected (in fact, people told them that they had made up their minds for money). The last performance I saw was in those years, and it was really bad --they failed some chords in the first song. I got angry and left the concert.

There are many Metal bands in Spain, even though they are not very known in Europe, since most of them sing only in Spanish (as you might know, very few people in Spain speak English). In my opinion, the best Metal band in Spain is Baron Rojo (which stands for 'Red Baron').

I have seen more than ten concerts of this band, including a live performance with a symphonic band, and they have never deceived me. Moreover, in spite of their age, they are usually able to play up to three hours. You can see in their faces that they are enjoying it as much as the fans who are headbanging in front of them. I wish they could play in Wacken Open Air in the future, so Spain can show the world that we have more things than donkeys, cheap drinks and illegal buildings in our coasts ;)

Regards,

Alex / BarVader

XX00

W:O:A Metalmaster
22 Mai 2008
As Medusa has told, Mägo de Oz is not well considered within the Spanish Metal scene. They started their career some twenty years ago. But in 2003 they appeared in the main pop radio channel. This was only the principle. Their next albums were not so hard as their fans expected (in fact, people told them that they had made up their minds for money). The last performance I saw was in those years, and it was really bad --they failed some chords in the first song. I got angry and left the concert.

There are many Metal bands in Spain, even though they are not very known in Europe, since most of them sing only in Spanish (as you might know, very few people in Spain speak English). In my opinion, the best Metal band in Spain is Baron Rojo (which stands for 'Red Baron').

I have seen more than ten concerts of this band, including a live performance with a symphonic band, and they have never deceived me. Moreover, in spite of their age, they are usually able to play up to three hours. You can see in their faces that they are enjoying it as much as the fans who are headbanging in front of them. I wish they could play in Wacken Open Air in the future, so Spain can show the world that we have more things than donkeys, cheap drinks and illegal buildings in our coasts ;)

Regards,

Alex / BarVader

/sign
I would love to see Baron Rojo here in Germany/Wacken ;)

Medusa

13 Okt. 2008

I have seen more than ten concerts of this band, including a live performance with a symphonic band, and they have never deceived me. Moreover, in spite of their age, they are usually able to play up to three hours. You can see in their faces that they are enjoying it as much as the fans who are headbanging in front of them. I wish they could play in Wacken Open Air in the future,
Regards,

Alex / BarVader

Totally agree. There's also a lot of small good bands, like Taleisen, Moho, Uncreated, Angelus Apatrida, Death Over Threat...

so Spain can show the world that we have more things than donkeys, cheap drinks and illegal buildings in our coasts ;)

Don't forget about other typical spanish stuff like paella, sun, horchata de Alboraya, the borreguismo, yellow press and flamenco.

BarVader

10 Juli 2009
Valencia, Spain
Totally agree. There's also a lot of small good bands, like Taleisen, Moho, Uncreated, Angelus Apatrida, Death Over Threat...

Don't forget about other typical spanish stuff like paella, sun, horchata de Alboraya, the borreguismo, yellow press and flamenco.

Yeap, Angelus Apatrida are great... but I don't know the other bands :( Once upon a time, Valencia was known for having good concerts monthly or even weekly, now one can see only two or three per year.

By the way, never eat paella unless you are in Valencia. In other countries or regions people thinks that paella is rice with any mix of food, and this is very annoying for those who come from Valencia. It is the same than making sausages out of fish :confused: You can eat anything you want with rice, but don't call it paella!

And of course, horchata is very good --especially now, it's terribly hot here.