Ok, this is officially the worst line-up ever

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Yanos666

W:O:A Metalhead
6 März 2009
Liverpool
I have just noticed Jordan you an me signed up at the same time right, I have been to wacken several times and you have never been. You have twice as many posts as me an almost all i read is comlaining... do you not get tired of complaining about it?! you have done it 504 times in 3months!!!! I live in Britain an I dont think i've complained about the weather that many times in a year looooooool!

an true that this is wacken number 20 but technically number 21 will mark the end of the 20yr anniverary but thats just a technicality every wacken is a celebration anyways.

DrunkGromit

22 Jan. 2009
Trust me Heaven And Hell is great and Zakk Wylde has many respects for Iommy (not like Ozzy who only wants his money) Why ? Because whithout Iommy forget about something like 80% of the bill this year he is the real metal legend ! We can't compare Zakk Wylde and Iommy.
BUT I saw Heaven And Hell now so if BLS comes in remplacement I would be over happy. :D Don't mind if the other did'nt see H&H :p

Jordan

25 März 2009
I have just noticed Jordan you an me signed up at the same time right, I have been to wacken several times and you have never been. You have twice as many posts as me an almost all i read is comlaining... do you not get tired of complaining about it?! you have done it 504 times in 3months!!!!
I love to complain, but also I love to argue.
and since people hate me complaining, that gives so many opportunities to argue !
and finally : this is a forum, and a forum is mostly about non-sense arguing, so I'm pretty average in fact ! ;)
(need som DM :D :o ;) )
I don`t. I only know Tony Iommi.
f**k I missed that one ! :D

Yanos666

6 März 2009
Liverpool
and another! :eek::confused::eek:

i've not heard swashbuckle yet where is this medieval stage that no one has heard of? oh i jus seen it on the running order impressive! :) and i'm liking that reincarnatus are on there though means missing anthrax... but i seen anthrax a load of times so maybe :s hmm if it is by the medieval beer garden i will be sold... as long as i get to the tent in time for grand magus :D

Vreid friday morning is when the main festival starts! :D black metal for the masses!

Jordan

25 März 2009
and another! :eek::confused::eek:

i've not heard swashbuckle yet where is this medieval stage that no one has heard of? oh i jus seen it on the running order impressive! :) and i'm liking that reincarnatus are on there though means missing anthrax... but i seen anthrax a load of times so maybe :s hmm if it is by the medieval beer garden i will be sold... as long as i get to the tent in time for grand magus :D

Vreid friday morning is when the main festival starts! :D black metal for the masses!

globally agree with that.
except that, of course, I will by no mean miss Anthrax.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Yanos666

6 März 2009
Liverpool
globally agree with that.
except that, of course, I will by no mean miss Anthrax.

you agree.... *stops to catch breathe!*

Yeh Anthrax will be good... depends on how hot it is the location of reincarnatus etc etc i have seen anthrax before couple of times an i am sure i will see them again a few more times so its all good.....

Vried though this is when business starts, then UFO then Endstille... good morning! I hope to be about 6beers in by the end of endstille before it gets so hot i have to go hide!

Astrum

9 Mai 2006
Ramat Gan, Israel
I hope to be about 6beers in by the end of endstille before it gets so hot i have to go hide!
Yeah, 6 beers on the heat... good luck with that. You, europeans, have no idea how to deal with heat. Last year one norwegian guy was hospitalized while convulsing, coz all he was drinking is beer during the hot day. But... good luck with that.

unknownone

19 Nov. 2008
Portugal
Yeah, 6 beers on the heat... good luck with that. You, europeans, have no idea how to deal with heat. Last year one norwegian guy was hospitalized while convulsing, coz all he was drinking is beer during the hot day. But... good luck with that.

That depends what europeans you are talking about :D

In the last couple of days we were having temps of 35ºC - 40ºC :o