Official FAQ Thread

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

AlexanderVB

15 März 2009
Dunno where i should put this, so im trying here :)

I just noticed something that me, and alot of freinds started to argue about..

Early arrival :
Because of the major logistic effort and the low demands in the last year, it won’t be possible to arrive already on Saturday and Sunday. Please switch to the numerous public campgrounds at the westcoast.

The official arrival day is Wednesday, the 29th of Juli 2009 – but now, starting at 00.01 am (NEW!). If you still think about arriving earlier, we give you the opportunity to use an extra stated and primed area for camping but it requires an extra expanse loading of 15€ on Monday 27th of July for each person and 5€ on Thuesday 28th of July until 12:00pm for each person.

Does that mean, that you can come at monday, pay 30 euro (15 pr day) put your camp up, and then you have to remove it on wednsday?

Or does it mean that you pay 20 euro? (15 on monday, and 5 for tuesday) and then you can stay at your camp the rest of the festival?

Or something in between or even third possibility?

Please tell me what that means since i dont quite understand the meaning of it

Testament79

W:O:A Metalmaster
30 Okt. 2008
Hessen´s Capitol
I just noticed something that me, and alot of freinds started to argue about..

Early arrival :
Because of the major logistic effort and the low demands in the last year, it won’t be possible to arrive already on Saturday and Sunday. Please switch to the numerous public campgrounds at the westcoast.

The official arrival day is Wednesday, the 29th of Juli 2009 – but now, starting at 00.01 am (NEW!). If you still think about arriving earlier, we give you the opportunity to use an extra stated and primed area for camping but it requires an extra expanse loading of 15€ on Monday 27th of July for each person and 5€ on Thuesday 28th of July until 12:00pm for each person.

Does that mean, that you can come at monday, pay 30 euro (15 pr day) put your camp up, and then you have to remove it on wednsday?

Or does it mean that you pay 20 euro? (15 on monday, and 5 for tuesday) and then you can stay at your camp the rest of the festival?

Or something in between or even third possibility?

Please tell me what that means since i dont quite understand the meaning of it

Let me try it, with my awful English :D

The first thing, if you arrive on Monday, it will cost you 15€ (5€/day/Person)
Like i understood, when you arrive earlier, nothing will change, you get to your place, what they want to fill up, and you CAN move Wednesday but you dont really need to

AlexanderVB

15 März 2009
Let me try it, with my awful English :D

The first thing, if you arrive on Monday, it will cost you 15€ (5€/day/Person)
Like i understood, when you arrive earlier, nothing will change, you get to your place, what they want to fill up, and you CAN move Wednesday but you dont really need to

So its not like we will be putting on some field 2 km away from wacken, and have to take our whole camp down, and move it again on wedsnday, because we need to be closer to the area, plus to get the wristband etc.

ive just understood it like that they will put us at some field to rest for monday and tuesday, and then move again on wednsday, but again, that seemed kind of, unrealistic.

Testament79

W:O:A Metalmaster
30 Okt. 2008
Hessen´s Capitol
So its not like we will be putting on some field 2 km away from wacken, and have to take our whole camp down, and move it again on wedsnday, because we need to be closer to the area, plus to get the wristband etc.

ive just understood it like that they will put us at some field to rest for monday and tuesday, and then move again on wednsday, but again, that seemed kind of, unrealistic.

When they really wanted to do that, theres more chaos, at Wednesday Night, that they can handle, the normal Traffic, from those who want to get on the Campground and the other Person who must move, that doesnt work!!!

Astrum

W:O:A Metalhead
9 Mai 2006
Ramat Gan, Israel
If you don't want to give a statement to a national press why did you have squeezed to death people during a concert - put Turisas on bigger stage!

Jordan

W:O:A Metalhead
25 März 2009
stop the whining ! :D

(warning : this is a JOKE, don't take it seriously, thanks)