>>>GOOD NEWS<<<

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Jordan

W:O:A Metalhead
25 März 2009
1 Sodom don't play at Hellfest this year
Yep, I've been mistaken by someone... but destruction does ! ;)
2 At Hellfest Napalm Death is'nt play at the start of the afternoon, they play at a decent hour, same for Anthrax
TRUE !
3 Sorry Hellfest bill don't have BFMV and Lacuna Coil playing more time then legendary bands like UFO
even better : BmtH have cancelld Hellfest ! ;)
5 every fans (death, black, heavy, stoner, punk, hardcore) can be happy with this line up
True.
7 ... well I don't really bother this year I go to Hellfest and Wacken :D
you're the happiest man on earth !

seriously, this is probably the best thing to do.
I couldn't do the same, so it will be WOA only for me. that's ok, not great, but still ok !

DrunkGromit

22 Jan. 2009
Nanowar Of Steel plays at the metal corner (not on the bill) while Manson plays on the main stage :D and here the line up is killer so no problem with few crapy bands, even headliners. I will see Manowar and Motley Crue but actualy that's not really the reason why I go to Hellfest no need headlining for a good fest, in that point I agree with Wacken.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Jordan

W:O:A Metalhead
25 März 2009
hellfest have crap bands like marlyn manson.. fucking horrible
WOA has crap bands like BfmV... fucking horrible.

well, we not going anywhere, are we ? ;)

let's just admit that HF, even if it's not perfect, delivers a better mix of all genres than WOA'09

that doesn't make WOA'09 crappy, I'll still attend it, but just points out how better it could have been for the 20th anniversary.

Hail & Grill

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Aug. 2008
Metallien/Provinz Power
Nanowar Of Steel plays at the metal corner (not on the bill) while Manson plays on the main stage :D and here the line up is killer so no problem with few crapy bands, even headliners. I will see Manowar and Motley Crue but actualy that's not really the reason why I go to Hellfest no need headlining for a good fest, in that point I agree with Wacken.

Okay, thats awesome! Seriously! :eek: