RUNNING ORDER W:O:A 2009

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Jordan

W:O:A Metalhead
25 März 2009
Anthrax will play for an hour atleast which is not bad, and lacuna coil maybe an hour or maybe 90min? or 75min?
That would be a shame. This crappy italian crap (yes, that's twice "crap" in the same sentence) doesn't deserve a longer slot than Anthrax ! :eek:

Ok I'm rude with the italian boobs. Their first releases were actually decent, but since, they turn to mellow-goth-pop-metal which is REALLY boring. Making them play at 11pm is the best way to make sure everyone falls asleep ! :D

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
That would be a shame. This crappy italian crap (yes, that's twice "crap" in the same sentence) doesn't deserve a longer slot than Anthrax ! :eek:

Ok I'm rude with the italian boobs. Their first releases were actually decent, but since, they turn to mellow-goth-pop-metal which is REALLY boring. Making them play at 11pm is the best way to make sure everyone falls asleep ! :D

Well, that will make it easier for all to leave the festival area. Not everyone will leave at the same time.

I therefore agree with this thing!

cursedval1

13 Mai 2009
It's KISS I tell you. Look at the Billing/Bands page.

Scroll down the images, there is a convenient gap between Kampfaar and KorpiKlaani where KISS belong.

You heard it hear first (but it is total speculation).

heh, i noticed that right now but KISS will be on their fan-routed tour in the US back then, so it'll be very difficult to get all their crap from California to Germany in just 3 days, also there's much more bands that could be there like Kiuas or something.. too bad..

18 Mai 2009
It's KISS I tell you. Look at the Billing/Bands page.

Scroll down the images, there is a convenient gap between Kampfaar and KorpiKlaani where KISS belong.

You heard it hear first (but it is total speculation).

Hopefully not. I'm still crossing my fingers it will be Blind Guradian.... and if not Stratovarius... :) Don't think too many people could complain at that.

David_VI

28 Juli 2008
Could be Keep of Kalesin I guess? They would most prob play in the WET tent and theres a TBA in there right?

disposable666

29 Mai 2009
WTF

Just checked out y everyone is going to other festivals! Cause they all have lineups that shit all over this 1.
I hope that there are a few more decent bands added, For the biggest known metal festival having its 20th anniversary, this is a bit lame!
have to bring 5 bottles of Absynth to make the most of this:confused:

DrunkGromit

22 Jan. 2009
Between Kampfar and Korpiklaani there was Kingdom Of Sorrow, maybe this is another problem with the site ... or the return of Kingdom of Sorrow on the bill :p

Yanos666

W:O:A Metalhead
6 März 2009
Liverpool
Just checked out y everyone is going to other festivals! Cause they all have lineups that shit all over this 1.
I hope that there are a few more decent bands added, For the biggest known metal festival having its 20th anniversary, this is a bit lame!
have to bring 5 bottles of Absynth to make the most of this:confused:

Then i look forward to seeing your alcohol poisoned corpse lying on the floor if you drink all those 5 bottles!!! Just please keep it away from my tent I couldn't be doing with that smell everymorning when i'm hungover! ;)

@Jordan... I agree the website is poorly organised.... the iron maiden competition being announced a day after the end date was a bit much!