>>>GOOD NEWS<<<

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Yanos666

W:O:A Metalhead
6 März 2009
Liverpool
Yeh very I think i spent about 200euro on beer last year! lol so if i get all in for 130euro then i will save lots of money!!! Personally I blame last years line up there was no bands i wanted to see in the day really well not many atleast and so i wound up in the metal place sitting for a few hours a day sipping warsteiner... an then reaslising I was drunk! lol

Astrum

9 Mai 2006
Ramat Gan, Israel
Heaven Shall Burn - the band which creates dissonant for me. Great music and very powerful life shows, but the part of lyrics, their political views and some stuff that say in their interviews makes wanna turn them off.

Jordan

25 März 2009
So, calm down now and face the facts!
1. You are not forced to visit the festival.
2. Wacken was never a Black/Thrash festival.
3. There are enough open slots.
4. "Smaller" die-hard Bands will be announced.
5. Wacken is about far more than the bands.

So, wait until the running order. The Line-Up can still contain a good mix!
No we have a R.O. Not definitive, but still quite complete.

We see no DM on the 3 main stages, that's a shame :( Only a few smaller DM bands on the WET stage.
Also, no big german thrash (Sodom, Kreator, ...)

In the end the line-up is not too bad, but definitely not worthy the 20th anniversary and ticket increase... :(
There's something missing. Too bad, we'll have to bear with it I guess.

Yanos666

6 März 2009
Liverpool
Trollness is over! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Well its still to be confirmed so we will see what happens the line up is looking good i think now its got the RO, I agree its not what I expected for the 20th Anniversary but taking into acocunt 20years of metal its doing a good job of spanning the ages, ok missing bands you listed but wacken was built on things like RW and Thin Lizzy and whilst i'm not a fan of either i gotta appreciate what they've done for the festival and the music....

Now we wait for 2010 where I hope to see Immortal headlining alongside behemoth and blind guardian and metallica!!! I'd predict an early sell out again if they announce that :p

An i'm dying for wacken to Get Zakk Wyldes Black Label Society on too :p

grandbernan

29 März 2009
Canada
www.myspace.com
next year, if I can even muster the cash for more European festivals, its Summer Breeze and Party San Open Air...maybe Mountains of Death. This will definitly be the first and last Wacken I attend, unless it doesnt sell out months ahead and I am guaranteed some better bands.

Yanos666

6 März 2009
Liverpool
next year, if I can even muster the cash for more European festivals, its Summer Breeze and Party San Open Air...maybe Mountains of Death. This will definitly be the first and last Wacken I attend, unless it doesnt sell out months ahead and I am guaranteed some better bands.

things like this are good to hear... it means i wont have to rush an buy a ticket as soon as I get back I can wait and get one for xmas whether bands are announced or not cos I know it'l be a hit line up!;)

Jordan

25 März 2009
good news : BmtH cancels their Hellfest show due to health problems.
if we are lucky enough, they'll cancel the whole tour, and free us from their presence at WOA !

crossing my fingers ! :D

DrunkGromit

22 Jan. 2009
good news : BmtH cancels their Hellfest show due to health problems.
if we are lucky enough, they'll cancel the whole tour, and free us from their presence at WOA !

crossing my fingers ! :D

Haha I came there to post it but you already did ... great news, enven more if they are ill for wacken too :p
For Hellfest it seems that we could get Gorod ... or Darkness Dynamite XD