RUNNING ORDER W:O:A 2009

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

_ragnarok_

12 Nov. 2008
Ehehehe last concert of Running Wild and the masters of heavy rock (Black) Heaven and (Sabbath) Hell is not enough for you like headliner??? :D
Sam tell right...on the Thursdays' night there are only two big stages open+wet stage.

Dinheru

16 Sep. 2008
instead of Der W --> Thin Lizzy
instead of schandmaul --> Der W
Switch Anthrax with Retrospect
and switch Lacuna Coil with Tristania
schandmaul to party stage

Lacuna Coil is much better than Tristania's Playbacking act (Wacken 2005) and don't put them next to Running Wild.

something like that....

Skeksis

11 Feb. 2009
Who got the idea of placing Grand Magus on the W.E.T. stage, WTF. It will be overcrowded so fucking badly. Also if they overlap with Heaven & Hell (I'm not sure if they do, because no times are written down) that would suck so much. Who overlaps a great doom band with another great doom band?:confused:

Testament79

W:O:A Metalmaster
30 Okt. 2008
Hessen´s Capitol
Who got the idea of placing Grand Magus on the W.E.T. stage, WTF. It will be overcrowded so fucking badly. Also if they overlap with Heaven & Hell (I'm not sure if they do, because no times are written down) that would suck so much. Who overlaps a great doom band with another great doom band?:confused:

Please note, that this Running Order is not final and some subjects might be changed.

Thats the only thing i say ;)

Onime No Kyo

6 Jan. 2009
Und wo ist extreme metal? Ich sehe keine aber Endstille und vielleicht Kampfar...
And where is extreme metal? I don't see any but Endstille and perhaps Kampfar... We want some true brutal metal, some scandinavian metal, not metalcore or whatever low metal. There are maybe 10 bands of black and death metal out of 70 bands. There should be more balance with all type of metal!

Jordan

W:O:A Metalhead
25 März 2009
Seems like the line-up is pretty complete, yeah.

IMHO, with no trollness inside (this time), I think Anthrax & Napalm Death deserve better slots.

My big disappointment for this year is that there is no DM on the three main stages ! DM fans have only two or three smaller bands on the WET stage. Very disappointing.

Also : too bad Onkel Tom plays on wednesday ! The only "german" metal I was really curious to see ! ;)

Good thing for me is that I see no clash (maybe ND & Einherjer) on the main stages, but I'll check the WET stage when we have the final R.O with time indications. I fear Insidious Disease clashes with Motorhead...

I don't really care for Turisas (crappy Boney M cover I think... ;) ) & Grand Magus, so if they play the WET stage that's ok with me ;)

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Finnflames

13 Nov. 2003
Hellsinki
Website besuchen
Put Turisas on the True/Black metal stage. They are one of the few good bands playing as it is... Stop fucking shit up!

So true! In 2007 about 300 people left around the wet stage while Turisas were playing, because it was so crowded and Destruction was playing at the same time. People who were outside the tent couldn't hear shit.

I was so happy when they booked turisas for 2009 but right now I'm very pissed off as it seems they're making a huge f*ckin mistake again!

-R4-

26 März 2006
Italy, Rome
i dont understand why onkel tom is on wednesday, it is absurd.. the festival officially starts on thursday.. i even dont know if i will arrive on time to see it because my flight arrives in hamburg in the afternoon..

if someone reads this thread, please change his slot to a better one.. if you want to put him on the party stage, at least give him another day, friday or saturday dont know..

Jordan

25 März 2009
THIS IS A PRELIMINAIRY RUNNING UP! NOTHING IS DEFINITIVE YET!!!

*zucht*
Yep, that's why people express themselves !

I mean if it's not definitive, but noone is ok, why change it ?

I don't want Turisas on a main stage, but if most people want it, they are right to say so ! And maybe they'll be granted it.