Onkel Tom is back!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Jordan

W:O:A Metalhead
25 März 2009
Really interesting... great news... :rolleyes: Maybe orgas should give us the real one billing, cause this one must be a joke...:(
as for Onkel Tom, I has to admit it's not a bad news.
I mean apart from the language issue (I don't get a single word of what they say except of course "bier" and "trinkt"), the music is quite powerful and the performance may be entertaining (have a look on YouTube).

of course that's not the top extreme act I dream about, but still better than most of the rest of the line-up.

kraB

11 Mai 2009
Im checking the site like 20 times a day for some new good band confirmations, im not complaining but this is more like an act for only the Germans.

Where is Insomnium, Heaven shall burn, Caliban, Darkest hour, Unearth etc.. :confused: :p

DrunkGromit

22 Jan. 2009
ENOUGH german-singing bands ! Onkel Tom may be the best band with german lyrics on the line up but damn there's not only german metalheads at wacken XD

Jordan

25 März 2009
well, Sodom would've better in fact...
but since Tom Angelripper comes for Onkel Tom, he may as well bring his mates from Sodom, huh ?

Jordan

25 März 2009
They played 2007. Anniversary-Show with ALL members. :p
in flames played 2007, so I guess we could exchange in-jump-jump-jump-flames for Sodom ! ;)

there are so many 2007 bands I would've been happy to see in 2009 :(

edit : when you say ALL members, you really mean ALL members ? 27 guitarists on stage ? ;)

Undomiel

W:O:A Metalmaster
27 Dez. 2001
Hamburg
in flames played 2007, so I guess we could exchange in-jump-jump-jump-flames for Sodom ! ;)

there are so many 2007 bands I would've been happy to see in 2009 :(

edit : when you say ALL members, you really mean ALL members ? 27 guitarists on stage ? ;)

Don´t know anymore. I was drunk and saw everything triple...:D But Andy Brings was there...

Jordan

25 März 2009
Don´t know anymore. I was drunk and saw everything triple...:D But Andy Brings was there...
according to wikipedia, there's been 8 different guitarists in the band.
8*3 = 24, so you're not that far from the 27 I mentionned.
especially if you count that being drunk you can easily mistake a bass player for a guitar player.

Undomiel

W:O:A Metalmaster
27 Dez. 2001
Hamburg
according to wikipedia, there's been 8 different guitarists in the band.
8*3 = 24, so you're not that far from the 27 I mentionned.
especially if you count that being drunk you can easily mistake a bass player for a guitar player.

I can be drunk as hell, but i DEFINITELY know the difference between bass and guitar players....:D