to all those people in search of tickets

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

cripplemaker

27 Jan. 2009
Scotland
2 tickets needed

Have been to wacken last 3 years and usually by my ticket in january with bonus this year however this seemingly foolproof plan failed. Was planning on meeting the many friends we have made at Wacken through the years so am now desperate for these tickets (but not rich). Please help me!

Jay80

27 Feb. 2009
Brisbane, Australia
3 Tickets To Sell

Hi there... Unfortunately my friends and I won't be able to make it Wacken this year due to work issues. As a result, I have 3 tickets for Wacken available. I would really prefer to sell all 3 together if possible (cheaper postage and just easier all round), but having said that, I will still sell these tickets individually if necessary. Either PM me or email jason_f2 AT hotmail DOT com and please use Wacken Tickets Wanted as the subject if you are interested and we will discuss price and postage charges etc.

cripplemaker

27 Jan. 2009
Scotland
it has ended

Ahm off to hellfest instead cos they have actually bothered there arese to book a lineup that justifies the trip from Scotland. VoD + eyehategod = wet dream

hawkeye747

13 Mai 2009
2 tickets to sell

I've got two tickets for sale in Canada (although will ship anywhere) and I'm not looking to make any kind of profit off them, i just want my money to come out even. The exchange rate when i bought them was 200 bucks canadian each, so if our currency has gone down (which it's very good at:rolleyes:) it might even be cheaper than original price with conversion

DaveAus

W:O:A Metalhead
3 März 2008
Melbourne, Australia
I've got 1 ticket to sell. Only looking for cost price or to lose as little as possible. I'm in Australia but will post ticket anywhere. Just can't get there this year unfortunately.