>>>GOOD NEWS<<<

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Jordan

W:O:A Metalhead
25 März 2009
Well.....

I LIKE VREID
I listened to some bit of their work.
that's ok, and will provide a much greater time than most of the rest of the bill.
Although must say Trouble and Eths where not so great announcements!!!
I hate this word, but I have to say : "lol"
Eths is a terrible news, absolutely awful.
Don't know much 'bout Trouble, but since they're quite old, you can't say they suck without being accused of "disrespect toward the elder ones" blah blah blah... (I tried this with Saxon, RW and Doro....... ;) )

Gamaggedon

10 Jan. 2007
Potsdam
yeah they dont look so "evil" like bm bands should :D

im used to striborg, endstille, gorgoroth (sry gaygoroth now :D) immortal,...
ill listen in and then decide ^^

Hail & Grill

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Aug. 2008
Metallien/Provinz Power
I listened to some bit of their work.
that's ok, and will provide a much greater time than most of the rest of the bill.

I hate this word, but I have to say : "lol"
Eths is a terrible news, absolutely awful.
Don't know much 'bout Trouble, but since they're quite old, you can't say they suck without being accused of "disrespect toward the elder ones" blah blah blah... (I tried this with Saxon, RW and Doro....... ;) )

Whats with the cheese and baguette stuff? :confused:

Hail & Grill

4 Aug. 2008
Metallien/Provinz Power
oh don't be offended, but I don't really need to go to WOA to enjoy good cheese and bread, sorry ;)

HA, gotcha - we have way better bread here. Bread that doesn´t shrink to 5% of it´s size when you bite in it. Bread with the full taste of a variety of cereals.

But that french cheese im thinking of is really excellent. I´m going to google its name.

...o_O

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Hail & Grill

4 Aug. 2008
Metallien/Provinz Power
Hails to google, the quest is solved.

I´m talking about this cheese:
03SaintAlbray.jpg

Hmmmm, it´s so creamy... and tasty...

But is it a "mainstream" cheese? Are there maybe better "underground" cheese of that kind in france?

Jordan

25 März 2009
Yeah it's mainstream, not underground at all. Pure industrial stuff.

It's appreciated by people who don't like real cheese, mainly in eastern europe. A little bit like RW if you will, which is loved by german people only, and is really not interesting !

:D
(I'm hijacking your hijack)

Yanos666

6 März 2009
Liverpool
Hahahaha.... he's right about the bread too though!

So now you have given Vreid a listen whats the thoughts?

TBH I think better than Windir where even if only cos they've got albums with a far higher quality of sound! But saying that ruins my credibility cos I hate Darkthrone and otherbands that record in terrible quality to try and sound "kvlt" when I could get better mixing on my pc lol

Anyways long as they dont put them in the tent it will be ok! ;)

oh and with Trouble I think you can maybe get away with slagging them off much more than RW, Doro or Saxon as those three bands are really quite good for what they are but Trouble I dont think would count as being "legends"

Jordan

25 März 2009
So now you have given Vreid a listen whats the thoughts?
they're ok, decent music, will be a good time, definitely.
not as good as an Emperor/Immortabl/... show could have been, of course, but worth to be heard.
oh and with Trouble I think you can maybe get away with slagging them off much more than RW, Doro or Saxon as those three bands are really quite good for what they are but Trouble I dont think would count as being "legends"
being old doesn't mean they're legend ? glad to read this ! this is one of the most stupid behavior in the metal scene : a band may play crap for thirty years, release 15 similar albums, and you can be sure someone will call them "legend" ;)